“Please,” I heaved a sigh, not even of relief, and followed as he motioned the both of to a less noisy part of the club. He sat down on one of the double-seated expensive leather couches, and I sat down right next to him, wondering what truly happened.

          Ugh, if only I was there to witness everything.

          “I was speaking to Alli when it happened, and she was walking past me sobbing and cursing herself for some unknown reason. I found it stupid, and weird so I glanced over at her and noticed she had her heels in her hands and the hem of her dress was stained with something black. I guess she must’ve fallen or something, and Cody just so happened to be standing there so she just, well, took the opportunity to make her way to him.”

          The corners of his lips curved downwards as he lifted his shoulders, then dropping them as a shrug. “I don’t know about what you think because of Cody, but I think she kind of deserved humiliating herself in front of hundreds, if not thousands.”

          I let out a laugh even though I was still slightly mad, sensing my chest feeling a little bit lighter than before. “Actually she really, truly did deserve it, as bad as I feel, admitting it.”

          “You feel bad admitting it?!” He stared at me like I’m stupid, cracking me up once before shaking my head. He was right. I shouldn’t really feel bad about it, since she made my life miserable ever since she came on tour with us. I’m so glad it’s the last day though. After that, there’s no more her.

          “Nope, I don’t anymore.”

          “Good.”

          “Hey, how come it feels like I haven’t met you before, even though it feels like I have?” I’ve always wondered about it, and I just couldn’t stop the moment he walked in the club and met my eyes easily. He was incredibly easy on the eyes, to be honest. It’s just a statement. A truthful one, at that.

          “Probably because we’ve never met,” he laughed, “and you’ve seen me on television, and heard about me.”

          “How do you know me then? And get my number?” I frowned in confusion. However, it wasn’t long before my lips rolled into my mouth as realization hit me, and hit me hard.

          “Alli,” the both of us said in unison, laughing it off for a few seconds after.

          “What time are you leaving? I’m feeling a little tired already, actually,” I told him truthfully, tilting my head to the side slightly to loosen any knots in my neck, as well as give it a small stretch. He scrunched his nose up.

          “I have no idea, probably eight. My dad’s ‘curfew’ for me is at twelve, and it’s only nine. I’ll probably leave at eleven, I don’t know. You sure as hell look exhausted,” he shook his head in disapproval, “you better tell Alli and get going. Can’t be wasted in this club, especially one like you.”

          I let out a laugh and waved a hand dismissively in front of my face. I'm flattered, all right. “Yeah, haha, okay.”

          He only flashed me a smirk before rising from the seat, with me doing the same behind him. He led the both of us back to the big group before and once reaching Alli, I bent down slightly next to Alli and inched closer so that she could hear whatever I was going to say. “Alli, I’m feeling a little tired. Wanna get going?”

          “May as well,” she nodded, rising from her seat. She faced the rest as did I, and we shot all of them waves, and I waved the most at Jaden for being a great company, and friend tonight. Turning to face me, Alli hooked her arm through mine and we began walking towards Kendall and Kylie.