But I am really happy for both you ...she deserves all of your attention, care , compliments and most importantly your love .......Ridhi said with soft eyes looking at me with a genuine smile and I nodded not knowing what I should say at this moment.

I will take care of her and will fulfill all my responsibility regarding her but I am not sure about love.
I know Mine and Shreya chapter is over and after what she has done to me ....I would never go back to her but unloving someone you had strong feelings for is not that easy .

Her betrayal had shattered my heart .....but I am not able to hate her ....
I don't love her anymore but our sweet memories and the moments we have made together can't be forgotten that easily.

I have dreamt of my future with her . She used to talk about getting married....how she will dress up and everything......

I know I shouldn't think about all those things as she has herself crushed everything with her betrayal and there is no going back .

I feel guilty to even think about her when I am getting married to Mishika.

Kaha khoye ho ......Let's go everyone is waiting for her .....Ridhi brought me back to the present and we joined everyone.

My cousins and friends were pulling my leg while dancing on the stage and teasing me .

Nirvi was also swaying on the music in Jiju's arms .
Then all my aunts and family members performed and they forced me too dance too .

We were all busy in dancing and enjoying ourselves when a guard came and informed me about Shreya's arrival.

Listening to her name maa and Ridhima who were standing beside me got angry .

What is doing here ...send her away immediately.....Maa said .
Ma'am we tried but she is crying continuously and asking to let her meet sir once .....The guard informed.

No he will not meet her ....Maa said .
Maa realx ...aap log enjoy Karo ....I will just come ......I said and Maa looked at me in disbelief.

No you are not meeting her Abhimanyu.....she said holding my arm .
Maa.....Don't you trust me ....I asked and she sighed.

I don't trust her beta .....she is here after she got to know about your marriage....she would definitely ask you to not marry someone else leaving her ...Maa said visibly tensed .

Don't worry...I will handle her ....I said but she was still unsure about it .
I looked at Ridhima and she nodded at me and took Maa away.

Abhiii.....Shreya cried and was about to hug me when I came out to see her but I held her arms stoping her .
She cried looking at me and I looked at her blankly.

I am sorry......I really am but please don't do this to me Abhimanyu.....please don't .....

Punish me but don't push me away like that . I love you .....she cried .
What are you doing here Shreya....I simply asked her .

I got to know that you are getting married to someone and I came here running to you ........please Abhimanyu.....I will die without you .......don't do this to me ........please I beg you ......she cried bitterly and I took a deep breath .

Stop crying first and listen to me carefully. This is the first and last time I am clearing this to you .....

Our relationship is over now ...and you very well know the reason and I don't want to discuss anything about it .

I am getting married in 2 days and I don't want you to create any scene and do not try to approach me ever again .
I don't even want to see your face .....I said and she cried painfully listening to me .

Mujhse galati ho gai hai .....jo chae vo saja de do Abhimanyu......but please don't push me away ......don't leave me please .......she said the same thing again .

What you did can't be forgiven or forgotten....you backstabbed me , betarayed me for your criminal brother ......I gritted out getting angry.

Just leave before I do something out of anger ....I said and turned to go inside .

I didn't do that for him but for you .......She said and I huffed facing her again.

Really ????  I asked scastically crossing my hand over my chest .
What do you think that my father wouldn't have stopped you from reaching court knowing that you have the proofs .

They have planned you accident and I couldn't let them to harm you , and had to stop you somehow ....
I knew you would hate me for it but I didn't have any other option left .......she said .

I tried to explain this to you but you didn't give me any chance ....she said with teary eyes .

Miss Shreya....first of all I can protect my self and it you were that concerned you could have informed me about it .
Not to forget you were not ready to admit that your bastard brother is a criminal and tried to rape a girl with his rascal friends .

Don't you feel any shame while trying to justify your actions. Because of your bloody action those bastards are roaming freely after committing a crime ........I shouted making her flinch ..

I don't love you and don't trust you anymore.......just leave and never come back .....I said .

I beg you Abhimanyu......please don't leave me .......I love you ........I will die without you Abhimanyu.....please ............I am sorryyy.....

She cried but I ignored her and came inside .......I could hear her crying and begging me but I didn't turned back even for once .

I came to my room and plopped on the bed .
A lone tear escaped my eye and I wipped it immediately.

Why you did that to us Shreya......why ?????

Comment you views guys.......
There might not be regular updates as I am busy with some other work commitments......

But I will update whenever I get the time to write and finish a chapter ..... .....