Mihrimah perked up at the mention of Sultan Mesud, and she also knew that Sheikh Edebali was going to propose something to Osman.

''Whatever you wish, Sheikh'm'' Osman accepted without hesitation. ''Send our regards to our allies and Sultan Mesud.''

''EyvAllah.'' Edebali said. ''And there's something else I would want to discuss regarding my journey to Konya.''

''Of course, Sheikh'm''

''I would want for Mihrimah to accompany me on my journey.''

Osman face fell immediately, and the Sheikh noticed it. ''I know of your worries, but I think that this journey will be good for her.''

Sheikh Edebali's words echoed in Osman head, and he knew that he couldn't turn him down. ''Taman, with you by her side, she will be fine...'' his words didn't sound sincere, but he didn't have any other choice.

Mihrimah frowned slightly, and made a mental note to speak to her uncle later.

Turgut Bey sighed, knowing of their unique relationship and asked. ''Mihrimah, when you return I can imagine for you to stay in Sögüt.''

She nodded. ''Since Vizier Alemshah's unexpected visit, I'm going to stay in Sögüt, to keep an eye on him. Emmi, thought that it would be a good idea, since he does seem to behave, if you can call it that, around me.''

''That way you can also send words of his plans.'' Bala added.

''It's easier said than done, yengye.''

''How come, Mihrimah'm.'' Malhun asked.

''I have no idea how to do it, and let him not be suspicious of me. I haven't figured it out yet.''

''You'll think of something, I and everyone are witnesses to that you're intelligent.'' Bala reassured her niece.

''Bala is right. You are more than fitted for this.'' Malhun added.

''Thanks.'' Mihrimah said gratefully at her aunt's support and then playfully looked at Turgut and Mari. ''And don't you two worry, I'll make sure to be at the wedding.'' she teased.

Mari blushed and fiddled with her hands, while Turgut looked around the tent.

For some reason it made Mihrimah think if those dark brown eyes, which made her nervous for a split second, before she furrowed her brows and brushed it off.

Mihrimah was preparing for her journey to Konya. She managed to get hold of her uncle Osman, and asked him to race her.

They raced over the fields to a tree and stood off their horses and sat down to rest.

MIhrimah then leaned her head on her uncles shoulder. ''Emmi, I know that you have concerns about my journey to Konya, but I want you to know that I will be fine.''

Osman didn't say anything, but only looked at his niece, who sat straight and looked back. ''Sheikh Edebali has assured me of his protection, and I will return to Sögüt before you know it.''

Osman's brow furrowed with worry as he looked upon his niece. He was concerned for her safety. He had always been protective of Mihrimah, and the thought of her attending the journey filled him with a sense of unease, as usual.

''Mihrimah'm, I cannot help but worry about you.'' Osman admitted. ''The road is full of dangers.''

Mihrimah put reassuring hand on her uncle's arm. ''I understand your concerns, emmi. But I promise you, I will not take any unnecessary risks. Sheikh Edebali will accompany me on my journey too along with his Dervishes.

Osman's gaze softened as he looked into his niece's eyes. He had always known that she was determined and strong, and he knew that she would not be swayed from her path.

''Very well, Mihrimah.'' Osman said. ''If you are set on this journey, then I will not stand in your way. But promise me that you will be cautious at all times and that you will return to us safely.''

Mihrimah nodded. '' You have my word, emmi.''

Words count: 1312

Dastard - A dishonourable or despicable man.

Rabb - Allah

Hijrah - It means migration or emigration. To leave one's homeland and settle in another place.

Muslims moved from Mecca, before its people became Muslim to Medina, because it had become the city of Islam after its people had pledged their allegiance to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) and asked him to make hijrah to them.

Shahada - The word shahada has the meaning of ''martyr''. A witness and a martyr; A dying person, who is going through the agony of death and is able to speak is advised to recite the shahadah, or the declaration of faith.