POMNI X READER

One day in a far away UNIVERSE, there was this digital circus. I got teleported into the DIGITAL CIRCUS! "Hello Reader!" Said Caine. "Oh here comes another one!" "Hello...?" Said this unknown jester. "Welcome to the AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS!!" "W-where am..I..??" I said. "You're in the AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS!!!" The unknown jester raised their eyebrow in confusion. "The...what..?" "THE AMAZING DIGITAL CIRCUS!! My! My! You're a new fellow!!" Pomni gasped. And then Pomni had the sudden urge to stick her finger up my asshole. And so she did. "OUCH!!!" I screamed. "You could have asked??". "Sorry.." Pomni said. I could tell by her facial expression that she was embarrassed.

That night, I couldn't sleep

That night, I couldn't sleep. All I was thinking about was the incident when Pomni figered me. "Was I too harsh on her?" I thought. I heard a strange voice that I've never heard. It was a purple Bunny with overalls talking with Pomni. I opened the door and saw Pomni and the strange purple bunny were playing chess. I go over and say "Hi..!". "Hey there! Are you new here?" Said the purple bunny. "Yeah..I don't know how I got here but um here I am!" I start blushing and start zoning out. "Damn he's fine!" I thought. "Hello? Reader??" "Oh! Sorry! What did you say?" "Im Jax, I've been here for a while now!" That's his name! Jax! Things started to get really awkward so you went back to bed. All I could think of was him. But then also, Pomni. What if Jax already likes her? I finally slept. (For 5 hours). I walked into the main room then saw Pomni.  "Well..uh..what is...the amazing digital circu-" said Pomni. "MY! MY! YOU AND THAT SMALL BRAIN OF YOURS FINALLY FIGURED OUT THE NAME! You deserve a small treat little one!" Canes slaps Pomni on the back "A for effort" "Y-yeah I guess..". You could tell that Pomni was still traumatized from yesterday. "Hey Pomni.!" I said. "Oh hey.." said Pomni. She sounded shy. "Wanna play chess?" I asked. "Um sure..!" I was hoping that Jax was gonna be there too. "Good morning reader!" Said Jax looking all hot shirtless. "Heh hey there..!" I start to blush but immediately cover my face. "You know what I think I'm just gonna eat my breakfast bye-" I said. You could tell that Pomni was pretty sad. "K bye.." said Pomni. I ran to the cafeteria and saw Jax was there. "Oh my goodness hey!" Jax said. Jax seemed really happy. "Are you ready for the performance?" Said Jax "T-THE WHAT?" I said in utter disbelief. "Yeah there's a performance! Did you not practice for it?" "N-no.?" "Uh oh! Well you're in some trouble, good luck!" Said Caine out of no where. He was with Pomni and she looked really sad. I felt bad for what I did. "Hey Pomni, wanna practice together?" "Yeah sure I guess." We started practicing in the circus when Pomni asked me asked a question. "Hey reader, do you like me?" " Of course I do what do you mean by that?" Then Pomni leaned in for a kiss. "Mmmm ahhh" the sounds we made. After 20 seconds of kissing we were on the floor. Then Pomni started to tickle my neck. I started laughing until Jax walked in. "What the hell? POMNI I THOUGHT WE WERE TOGETHER THE #### ARE YOU DOING?" There was a censored bar on his mouth. "No swearing here Jax! Oh what th-" said Caine in shock. "Oh um s-sorry about that..!" I said. I've never more embarrassed in my life. "OH MY GODNESS IM SO SORRY UM THAT WAS NOTHING I SWEAR JAX!!" Said Pomni. "We're done." Said Jax. For the rest of the day, Pomni was just in her room crying. Then I walked in. "Hey Pomni" I said. "Oh hey reader.." Pomni said in a sad tone. I leaned over and kissed her cheek, I could tell she liked it. She laughed then started to kiss me. She put her finger up my asshole once again. I didn't stop her since, I enjoyed it. Then she started licking me. It hurt but I liked it. I took Pomni shirt off and she took mine off. We were both naked. The bed was all soaked and sticky since we got too carried away with having a lot of fun. Then Jax walked in. "Dinners read- OH MY GOD WHAT THE ACTUAL FUC-" this time I said, "Look Jax, I don't care if you don't approve our relationship. I will forever love Pomni." Pomni smiled. I kissed Pomni ass and then we made babies then that was the end.