"Is that all you got? Threatening? Let me tell you something, that's just an empty threat. I mean you already said, “we don't have to use our magic, because all we gotta do is to only focused on magical theory.” so what's your defense? Your Highness~" Amir mocked once more, challenging Riddle.

Riddle already had enough, and pointed his pen toward Amir.

Trey and Cater tried to calm Riddle, but that was ignore, as he just kept pointing at Amir.

Amir, being Amir, didn't even flinch. So he did what usually do, he grabbed Riddle's wrist, and let the pen point toward his neck.

"C'mon, I dare you." Amir growled, as the others noticing his eye color had change.

Those crimson red eyes, turned into golden eyes. His white sclera slowly turning into orange.

Riddle felt a bit of fear, and Amir knows what he was doing, and that was inserting dominance.

After a few minutes, Riddle then forcefully remove his hand away from Amir before leaving the group alone.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

There was a few silence, before Amir break it.

"Coward..."

"Why did you do that???" Cater question, worried for what Amir had did.

Amir just shrug, making Cater more worried.

"That was reckless of you, Amir. What would happen if Riddle actually do it?" Trey ask, as the first years just sit back and watch the ‘adults’ talking.

"Not wanting to sound like I'm some sort of rich spoil kid, but do you really not know who am I?" Amir question, as he points at Cater.

"I thought you would already know, I mean not to assume but you seem the type of person who waste their time on their phone." Amir exclaim, while continuing. "I know the announcement happen a year or two ago, but to this day I'm still surprised no one knows who I am. Not complaining though."

"Should we know who you are?" Ace ask.

"Just search my name, then you'll know who I am." Amir suggested.

"Already on it." Cater affirmed, searching on his phone quickly.

"As Cater do that, what's your plan boys?" Amir ask, looking at the troublemakers.

"What do you mean?" Ace question back, leaning on the table.

"I know you did something idiotic, especially with your dorm rules, I would know because you have your own collar. A lot of first year too...." Amir stated, muttering the last part.

After stating that statement, the group finally heard the murmurs around them. It was all about Riddle's strictness.

The two Heartslabyul junior was silent, before Trey explaining on how Riddle became a dorm leader within a week, and started to defend Riddle.

"Stop acting blind, Trey. If you keep doing that someone would actually step up, and will do anything to dethrone the current ruler. I would know, because I witness one before." Amir exclaim, serious this time.

Trey sweat drop, before Grim interrupt.

"Would a good guy go around putting collars on strangers' necks?" Making again the two junior awkwardly chuckle.

"That was your fault for causing trouble, Grim." Yuu reminded, as Grim growled. "Grrrrr... But that collar really hurt, and it shut off all my magic! That's just rude!"