𝟎𝟏𝟔 , 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ𝑒𝑠'𝑠 𝑠𝑖𝑒𝑔𝑒

Please vote & comment

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐NAVIER└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NAVIER
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

𝟏𝟔 . "STELLA!" I called and ran to her. I threw my arms around her, relieved that she came back alive. After we came back from Domino Bloom had the great idea to storm Cloud Tower so she could get her power back. So she went with Stella, Sky, Brandon and Knut who was now on our side there. I didn't have enough time to worry about them because a little bit later after they went to Cloud Tower we were attacked.

Luckily this time we could defeat them before they could destroy much. Now Stella was back with Miss Griffin and the students of Cloud Tower. However I couldn't see Bloom or Sky anywhere. "Where's Bloom?" I asked after I broke from our hug. The others were behind me and were probably also wondering where our redhaired Freund was.

"We don't know what happened to her or Sky. The last time we saw them was at Cloud Tower. They were trying to hold the monsters at bay so we could all get away." While Stella explained to us what happened tears formed in her eyes. She was blaming herself because she didn't protect her. I frowned and wrapped my arms around her again.

"It wasn't your fault Stella. I'm sure she is fine, after all Bloom is a fighter." I smiled at her to cheer her up. The blonde one sniffed and wiped away her tears.

I let go of Stella. "Come on, let's go inside. You need a break." Flora told the light fairy. The Winx made their way to the entrance of the school I was about to do the same but then I spotted a familiar magenta haired boy.

"Go ahead, I'll come later." Tecna nodded and then went inside Alfea. I jogged to Riven who was standing alone watching the specialist greet Brandon and ignoring him.

I felt that he was sad. "So you are now back on the good side?" A smile was on my lips when I stood next to him. I still didn't like him but it wasn't his fault that he was on the Trix's side. Darcy had manipulated him.

"Hm I guess so." I sensed that he was relieved that someone talked to him. "Well I still don't like you but it's good to have you back. There was someone who was very sad after you started dating Darcy." I said and made my way to the entrance.

Riven caught up with me. "Who?" He inquired. I suppressed the urge to smile and cleared my throat. "Open your eyes and you might see her. Someone who wouldn't manipulate you and would bear your attitude."

"Still as rude as I remember you."

"And still as ugly as I remember you."

༺♥༻

Meanwhile it was night. The Winx, I and many other fairies, specialists and witches were standing in the courtyard of Alfea. We had to be ready if the Trix attacked us again.

The last time Professor Cedric destroyed the most monsters I had seen him but not talked to him. Our last conversation was on the day Bloom left Alfea. He looked tired probably because he had to use so much power and couldn't rest well.

I sighed softly and stared up at the night sky. It was silent and the moon shone brightly. "What a beautiful night." I thought. "If only we didn't have to worry about getting attacked."

A whimper escaped my lips when I felt a big wave of dark energy coming towards us. "You okay?" Flora asked, concerned about me. She had noticed that every time the monsters came I would feel uncomfortable.

Suddenly I felt like I was being watched. I nodded to answer Flora's question and looked around to find the one who was watching me.

Golden eyes met my blue eyes. Professor Cedric was standing on Miss Faragonda's balcony and was staring at me. I felt uneasy. He then gazed at the sky. For a few seconds I stared at him but then also looked at the sky.

My eyes widened when I saw the many monsters flying above us. "Magic Winx!" I transformed and saw that my friends also transformed.

Because I wasn't good at offense I did the defense. I flew around and watched the fights seeing if someone needed protection. Timmy fell down and couldn't protect himself.

I created a barrier around him and Tecna destroyed the monster. A flying monster came towards me however Stella used her powers to destroy it. I smiled thankfully at her and then turned my attention towards the others.

As the sun rose the monsters disappeared leaving us back exhausted and tired. Stella and Brandon were sitting alone a little far from me talking while the Winx helped the other fairies.

I was sitting alone on the stairs. My plan was to come to Alfea to learn more about my powers, find friends, graduate and become my planet's guardian fairy, not to fight three witches who want to be the ruler of the universe.

Well I didn't even fight. I didn't have any spells I could only defend.

I gasped loudly when I felt a pain in my eyes. I closed them and when I opened them I saw... the forest? What was happening? I moved my head to the side and saw Sky. Again my eyes hurt and I closed them. When I opened them again I saw Flora standing in front of me.

"Cayetana what's wrong?"

"I...I don't know." She looked at me with concern and then sighed. "Miss Faragonda wants to talk to us." I nodded and followed her to the crowd of fairies, witches and specialists.

"Any minute now we'll have to face another attack. The only way we'll be able to resist, this time, is by combining our powers." Faragonda said while she was standing in front of us with Griffin and Saladin.

"Keep in mind that the Trix are driven by hatred. They have no idea what the power of unity can achieve." The headmistress of Cloud Tower added.

Again a big wave of dark energy hit me. This time it was much stronger. A few minutes later thousands of creatures appeared.

"I can't believe my eyes. There are thousands of them!"

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NARRATOR
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

Cedric suppressed the urge to curse as he destroyed the flying monsters. This all was getting to his head. The loud screams of the students, the noises the monsters were making, that he had to look after the students and be careful to not hurt them while destroying the monsters.

If only he and the monsters were alone he would've destroyed them easily but no here were the students and teachers which weren't very helpful because every time they defeated a monster another one would appear.

He groaned in annoyance when he saw a big monster damaging one of Alfeas towers. With his magic he destroyed the monster and then turned his attention back to the flying monsters. They were troublesome because they could move fast.

When Cedric felt a barrier around him he frowned confused. He looked back and saw one of the big monsters banging at the barrier. He used his magic to destroy him and then saw Cayetana who had made the barrier.

He nodded at her as a thank you. He had been too distracted.

Cedric saw Miss Faragonda and Griffin using their powers as a sign to combine their powers. All the fairies, witches and teachers combined their powers and destroyed the monsters.

He sighed softly as he looked at the now clear sky. This was the fifth or sixth time the Trix attacked them. And he began to lose his nerves. When would they finally come in person?

┌─── ༺♥༻ ───┐
NEXT CHAPTER :
the ultimate challenge
└─── ༺♥༻ ───┘

FACTS :

𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 . Cedric doesn't like humans much.
𓆩ᥫ᭡𓆪 . Riven sees Cayetana as a annoying younger sister. (She is older than him.)

DISCLAIMERS :
The gif doesn't belong to me . I found it on Pinterest .

Wordcount: 1316