nine

" P'Gun, this way! "

Night exclaimed excitedly like a little kid who's trying to show something interesting he saw to his mother. He dragged Gun with his right hand tightly even before Gun stop Tinn who went away with his friend.

" who are we meeting?" The idol questioned his fan with curiosity but he only got answered with " You'll see "

As night dragged Gun across the hallway of the rooms, they endup halting before a pink door that decorated with little sakura patels stickers. Gun frowned checking out the other room doors thinking why this door is different from those other ones with a normal dark green paint.

Just as Night opened the pink door silently with a smile, Idol's face softened with the mere sight infront of him.

" tha- thats " Gun whisper stuttered

" yep, that my Angel! I mean me and P' North's " night recorrected and smiled sheepishly after looking around if his husband is listening to him from anywhere.

" can I get close? " Gun asked the latter, his index finger pointing at the pink baby cot with sparkling eyes and Night definitely couldn't say no to that. Even though he is the kind of dad who is extra over protective with their child.

When Night nodded his head eagerly Gun reached the baby cot with silent steps not wanting to wakeup the sleeping babygirl.

Gun really loves kids specially babies because he always thought they look like those pink marshmallows he likes to eat often. So soft and pinkish. He caressed the small curly strands of the baby's hair and he passed his finger tips on her puffy cheeks, next is her nose. He ended his admiring session with a little boop on her small nose and a smile to himself.

Meanwhile Night on the other side in verge of tears. He couldn't help but be emotional when he saw someone looking at his child with so much love. On top of that Gun is Night's ultimate idol he admired for a long time.

When Gun faced Night he let out a small giggle " farther like daughter " he stated with a nod and Night tilted his head in confusion

" how "

" both of you are so adorable " he ended up saying and Night almost had a heart attack

" aow phi!! " flustered Night whined earning another set of giggles from Gun

After sometime spending in the little babygirl's room, both boys stepped out of the room silently. While they were on their way to the living room Gun broke the comfortable silence they had with a question.

" so where did you guys surrogate? Thailand or? " Gun was too curious about it that he forgot to ask Night if asking this kind of information is okay with him or not. after some moments of silence, the realisation downed upon him. He was about to say sorry immediately but got cut off by Night

" Florida " the smaller one smiled at his idol

" ohh "

" It's totally okay phi, you can ask me anything "  both halted their steps near the staircase

" but why Florida? "

" We heard Florida is a great option for both surrogates and intended parents. Also Phi North had lots of friends there so it was all good " Night had a big smile on his face when he answered everything to Gun. He hoped if Gun ever wants to have a baby once he got married, the informations he passed through will help in those times.

" hmm, thats great " Gun returned the smile after getting out of his train of thoughts.

" I knew phi would ask this question when I saw phi Gun play with Niren's curly hair " Night huffed out a laugh making Gun turn red. Was he that obvious with his curiosity ?