𝟬𝟬𝟯. ❛ coming right up amigos! ❜

Start from the beginning

"on second thought i'd love to take some new customers, have fun though!" she smiled at the boy and walked away with her notepad in hand.

walking over to the group of teens that had seated themselves near the back of the store, the girl recognized a familiar blonde.

she then looked closely and realized that she actually recognized all of them. "hey guys! what can i get you all?" lyna smiled

"lyna,hey! i'll have a bacon cheeseburger, a medium fries and of course a strawberry milkshake." maise started off

"vanilla milkshakes is the superior choice." a boy unrecognized voice says, lyna looked at him seeing dallas. she didn't even noticed him until now, she had to admit he looked really good in real life. not that she would tell anyone that, she got enough bullied by kiawentiio over a statement she made a year ago.

"okay?" lyna scoffed. "what? you don't agree?" the dark haired guy challenged, her eyebrow raised slightly "listen here buddy, chocolate beats vanilla and strawberry. vanilla is the bottom of the list."

"chocolate is basic." he says looking at the girl straight in the eyes. "you literally chose vanilla?? it's the most basic there. it's overrated."

"cool can the rest order now or do you guys want to make our first?" maise asked the girl "shut up mai."

"i told that woman to shove the burger up her ass so this may be my last shift ever." a voice came up behind lyna

"oh hey guys. hey..ian." he looked at the boy and smiled nervously "something happened, leon?" kiawentiio joked, making both gordon and maria to laugh. ian was intensely reading over the menu

"i would like the bell special burger and curly fries" ian finally decided to order. lyna started writing it on her notepad "excellent choice sir. and the rest of you?"

the rest of the group all told the girl their orders as well. "coming right up amigos!" the girl joked "never say amigos again." gordon says "coming right up good fellows!"

after bringing all of them their orders lyna hadn't spoke to them again, because it was a busy night after all. but they were sitting at the same table, clearly enjoying themselves

melodie had come back from her break to help and it definitely made their job easier, the three of them were great team.

after a while, people started to clear out and the diner got emptier, giving the working teens some space to breathe.

lyna looked over the table in the back of the diner, seeing her friends still sitting there. ian and gordon were looking into the latter's phone laughing at something. kiawentiio, maria and dallas were talking about whatever, maise was trying to pay attention as well although it was clear her mind were somewhere else.

"i'm trusting you guys to close up." mr.bell snapped lyna out of her thoughts. "it's fine if you guys want to stay a little longer with your friends, as long everything is as it should be when you leave."

"will do dad, love you!" melodie answered. her father kissed both his children on their heads and gave lyna, his honorary daughter, a hug.

the three of them grabbed some chairs and joined the table, kiawentiio immediately included them in a discussion she and the others had been having.

"k-12 is underrated and i will not take any criticism." ian says looking around the table "how is it underrated when it's her most known album?" kiawentiio asked

"people only know it for teacher's pet, show & tell and nurse's office and class fight." kiawentiio says looking at lyna, knowing she's the biggest melanie lover