Faye Valentine: Part 2 (lemon)

The woman's lips pressed harder against Y/N's. He could feel the moment her tongue slipped between the small gap and prodded at him for entrance. Reluctantly, he accepted. Allowing Faye to deepen the kiss even further. Just like that, they'd gone from people who would rather cuss each other out than work together, to people that couldn't keep their hands off one another. Y/N held a firm grip on her plump ass. Gently massaging her soft cheeks as their tongues intertwined.

It was easy to tell that the violet haired woman was already getting antsy. Her hips rolled forward, grinding herself against him. Their body's grew hot, Faye's already damp skin doing nothing to quell the heat that was slowly starting to rise. Starting from her stomach and radiating out. It probably would have made her desperate take off her clothes if they weren't already so loose. "Mm..~" Faye purred. She pulled away from the kiss, licking her lips with an almost predatory glare centered on Y/N.

"Lucky you, I'm finally in the mood." Y/N sighed. After making out with her like that, it was a whole lot harder to be turned off. She knew what she was doing, and a part of Y/N hated that fact.

"Please, just shut up. You're ruining it." Faye felt a vein pop inside, but managed to restrain herself once more. She'd just have to get his pants off then, see how big he talks once she had his full length down her throat. She slunk down, trailing small kisses along his muscular body as she did. Until she finally made it to his pants. Expertly, she took his zipper into her teeth and pulled it down. All while her hands worked to unbutton them. In one swift motion, his pants were undone. It didn't take long for her to dig out his erection. Small fingers tightly curled around the base of his cock.

Y/N watched as she gently slapped his length against her cheek; her tongue sticking out like a panting dog before licking his shaft. It might have been something hed tease her about, if he wasn't afraid she'd bite his dick then and there. Her tongue trailed from the base all the way up to the tip. Lapping up the small droplets of precum that beaded at the tip. She planted a few more loving kisses against his dick. Her soft lips treating him with care, all before she dragged her tongue up once more. Trailing saliva until her painted lips wrapped around his tip. Y/N reacted with a flinch, because she didn't just stop at gently sucking the tip. No, her tongue continued to swirl around. Tickling the underside while she happily bobbed her head up and down.

But she never went past his tip. She'd raise her head up until her lips almost popped off, then lowered down just enough to move past his head. He could tell that she was teasing him. Stimulating some of his most sensitive parts expertly, and completely ignoring the rest of his cock just to piss him off. A part of him wanted to reach down and get her to go further himself, but she'd love that just as much. Because it meant that he broke from her teasing, and he refused to let that happen. Besides, it wasn't like it didn't feel good, it was just annoying.

Faye finally popped off his tip after what felt like hours of teasing, a smug smile on her face. The hand still resting at his base slowly began to jerk him off. She'd begun to drool on him during her teasing. Sloppily dripping saliva down the length of his shaft. It all pooled at her closed fingers, coating that in just as much of the slick as anything else. With it, her hand easily glided against his cock. Y/N could feel himself twitch as she made sure every last inch was lubed up with her spit. Her tightly closed fingers brushing up against his head, tickling his sensitive spots once again with that same smile. "You can talk shit about me all you want, but we both know you love this~" she cooed.

Y/N could only scoff, turning his head to look away from the vixen. Faye took that as a challenge, smirking before wrapping her pretty lips around his tip yet again. Only this time, she went deeper. She had her lips sealed tight around his tip and bobbed her head lower than ever, her tongue pressed up against his underside. With how slick his cock was, it was even easier to go down on Y/N. He watched as she expertly took in each inch, all the way up until his tip jabbed against the back of her throat. It caused her to gag, cough and coat his cock in even more of her spit. She was relentless now, mercilessly sucking him like a vacuum, taking in as much as she could and spitting out whatever was left in her mouth.