part ninety 👌

Yoongi and Raya went to private room and closed the door. As soon they enter into the room Raya pushed yoongi on the bed and started hovering over him and kissing him on nake.yoongi hold her waist and change the position . Now Raya under him. Yoongi started playing with her hair. Yoongi lean her close as like he gone kiss her.Raya thought that yoongi would kiss her but no yoongi just look at her.

Yoongi;' what do you think that i would kiss ( smirk)

Raya ;' why I'm not hot and sexy
( confuses)

Yoongi;' you must be hot and sexy but you are not my type.

Raya;' then tell about your type I will be like your type. ( She pull him by his neck (

Yoongi;' you can't be.

Raya ;' I bet you no one beautiful,hot and sexy like me . On one satisfy you better then me.

Yoongi gets up for the bed and make her stand up her too while holding her arm.

Yoongi;' na you are not beautiful,cute , sexy and hot like my Minnie. Dont compare yourself with my beauty cause you are not even his half.

After Heard this words from yoongi's mouth she got angry on him

Raya;' if you don't want me then why did you bring me hear.( Angry tone)

Yoongi hold her hair tightly and said

Yoongi;' keep your voice lower slut .and listen why i bought you here.( Scary voice)

Yoongi!: because i want a information
now don't West my time tell where is fucking X

Yoongi said in deep voice which gave Shiver to her body.

Raya;: wh- what are you saying and why are you point gun on my head.

She said while coming closer to yoongi but yoongi slap her hard and shoot her on her right leg.

Yoongi;'. DON'T YOU DARE TO TOUCH.
I GAVE THIS RIGHT TO ONLY ONE PERSON. ON ONE HAVE RIGHT TO TOUCH ME

yoongi said in scary voice. Raya was trembling in fear.

Raya;' please don't kill me please leave me ( in pain)

Yoongi;' if don't want to me to kill you then tell me about mr.X . cause i know you are his slut you are sleeping with him so just tell .

Raya;' o- okay I will tell but don't kill me.( Fear clearly shows in her eye)

After get the little update from her . But yoongi wasn't satisfied with this Little information.

Yoongi;' you are just shit just useless.
( Angry tone)

Yoongi shoot her on her head and went out of the room.

Yoongi about to walk out from the club but someone bumped into him . Yoongi look at that person and anger rush into him . Now he can't control his anger. He just want kill this person right now

Yoongi has come to home .his eyes want to see jimin but he didn't find jimin so he went to bar which is in house and took a bottle of alcohol. And went to a special room . That room on one has permission to enter into the room. He opened the door and went a couch while seems like a Thron.

This room is fully empty there is no other stuff like bed cabinet est

This room is fully empty there is no other stuff like bed cabinet est. There is only one couch and  one said table that was looking like Theron. Yoongi set on couch. And and started drinking alcohol. Yoongi pull out his phone and call house his one of guard and told him to gave the phone to jimin. That guard went to jimin' s room and gave him phone . And knocked on the door. Jimin opened the door.

Guard;' master want to talk to you. He is on the call. ( Politely)

Jimin;' okay give me.

Guard gave phone to jimin.jimin answer the call.

Jimin;' hello.

Yoongi;' second room of the third floor come right away.(

Yoongi cutt off the call. Jimin gave back phone to guard. Guard took his phone and left from there.

Jimin;: oh god now what he wants for me. Please don't make him angry on me . ( Deep down he was scared from yoongi)

Jimin went to third floor and knock on the door. Yoongi gave him permission to enter into the room. Jimin walk into room and sees it little weird room and this room didn't give him positive vibes to him . He sees that yoongi sited on couch and drink alcohol.

Jimin gulped in fear but he asked him.

Jimin;:  y- you called me ( little bit scared)

Yoongi looked and see jimin with dark eyes .

Yoongi;' what were doing? ( Creepy voice)

Jimin;' huhh ( confuses)

Yoongi;' I SAID WHAT WERE YOU DOING MISSING YOUR EX  BOYFRIEND HUH.( shout in anger)

Jimin;" n- no no I w- was sleeping ( flinch)

Yoongi;" who gave you permission to sleep before me . TELL ME SLUT

( Yoongi said while standing up form sit and taking steps towards jimin with furious glare)

Jimin;' yoongi please I'm not feeling well please don't hurt me.

Yoongi;' ok then I don't hurt if you seduce me and if you can't do this then i will fuck like hell.( Smirk )