part eaghiteen

Yoongi; jimin I'm worning you don't test my patience. You will regret for this.

Jimin; hah! You think I'll gonna scare form this, worng mr.min yoongi. I'm not your slave or SLUT who will follow your order's. Go to your sluts if want's your orders to be followed.

Yoongi;' jimin don't poke me . I don't want to do something wrong with you so please do as i say ( deep and trying to control his anger)

Jimin;' what will you do rape me or beat me like that you did that night.( Angry and hurt)

Finish! This is enough for yoongi. This is too much for him. He directly want towards jimin and grabbed his waist very tightly and started kissing him roughly. Jimin was wiggling to get free from his grip. He was pushing him, hitting his chest with his small hands. But no use. Yoongi was too powerful then him and moreover he was too angry.

Yoongi Move away when he got satisfied. He looked at jimin. He was full of tears. He was hurt by yoongi's behaviour, he was more than hurt. He wipped his tears and went out from the room but going out he stopped at the room's door and said

Jimin; please kill me before it get too much for me to handle.

He went outside and yoongi was just watching his dispersing figure. He was standing like a statue after what jimin said. Jimin's sentence was rooming in his mind.  This is now frustrating yoongi. He closed his eyes and punched on near by wall.

Then yoongi went to bathroom to take shower. Sometime later he came out form the bathroom and wore his clothes but today he took a  hot look  for some reasons. He walk out of the room and went downstairs.

Jimin was preparing lunch on the table. He saw yoongi was coming down form stair. Jimin noticed that yoongi was very well dressed.

Jimin in mind;: why  is he dressed so well today, is he going to meet someone.

Jimin was thinking in mind. And giving death glare to yoongi. He was doubting on yoongi  unintentionally like wife doubt on her husband.

Yoongi was Walking out of the house but jimin Said to him in his cold tone.

Jimin;' lunch is ready. Have it ( cold)

Yoongi;' no need I will have it in my office. ( He said without looking at him)

After said this he left form there. Jimin was really very hurt by yoongi's harsh behaviour.

Jimin;' i was fool to  asking for you a lunch. ( Little teary eyes)

Maid;' yoongi master is nice but you are not level of his standards you are a such whore. ( Smirk )

Jimin;' it's doesn't matter if I'm not up to his standards but still he has given me right to touch him . Still he has given me right to feel him with my hands. 

Jimin!:: i know you are trying to seduced him but he doesn't even give you a dumm glare .( Smirk and proud on himself)

That maid didn't have anything to speak. She went from there angrli.

Jimin;' i don't like if someone look at  property I will burn their eyes.( He said in anger)

Time skip at night

Yoongi has seting in club in vip station. He was looking so hot  and handsome at the same time. Girls and boys was drooling over him. Then a girl approach him .that girl was wearing reveling clothes.

Girl ;' hey  handsome ( seducing voice)

She said while looking at yoongi. Yoongi looked at her and said.

Yoongi;' hey beautiful ( give her smile)

Girl ;' may I join you tonigh?

Yoongi;'  why not , you can join me  me .

Girl ;' btw what's your name hottie?

Yoongi; yoongi ! My name is yoongi beautiful.(he winked at her) may I know your name miss?

Yoongi asked her grabbed her waist. She put her hand on his shoulder and said.

Girl; my name is Raya. ( While sitting on yoongi's lap) .

Yoongi put his one hand around her waist and started caressing her thighs.

Yoongi;: sexy girl 's sexy name I like it.
( Smirk)

Raya:' then let's go to room .

Yoongi;' onec if i started then you will not be able to handle me. ( Seducing voice)

Raya ;' let's see how much horney you are

Then they both went to the private room.

Today's part is really very short I know i promise i will update every part soon as possible

Comment and vote please