Falling (for you)

😭😭🙏 im back y'all messing up my sleep schedule.
I have a new one shot .
Hope you enjoy!
____________________________

Cloudy days. You admired them. The monotone colors all around. It slowed time, and added a sense of peace to it. Maybe, it's calm before the storm.

It was after school, where half of your classmates gathered to run. It was for a school fundraiser or whatever... I mean you're only here to place first right? It's been a while since you ran. Although, no worries! It's going to be easy. You, for once.. forgot about the days you laid around and did nothing. Is placing first what you truly want anyways? Maybe it's finally time to polish a diamond.

You're waiting for them to announce start and a crowd of students start to gather.
"Hey y/n! You're running?"
Your classmate walks over to you, excited and eager to run.
"Mhm, Im going to place 1st for sure."
The classmate pauses, then continues,
"First? How would you even place first? You just run laps."
"I'll run the most laps!"
You exclaimed. Running a track is easy. Well, from what you remember.

Pow! A shot is heard to signal the start of the run. Everyone starts running trying to keep up and race one another. As for you, you're doing well but, you can feel something weighing your legs down. You choose to simply ignore it but, the people in front of you slowly fade into the distance.
What? Seriously? I just started! How am I so behind!
You try to tread your legs a little faster but, it's no use. You keep jogging, feeling more sloppy and slower as you continue. You're in horror to let yourself go down like this. Even that kid who probably sits on a pc all day is running faster than you. Your knees feel weak. A little more weak than normal. In fact, you can't run you have to stop.

You come to a sudden halt and catch your breath. You gasp for air and place your hands on your knees and look down. You feel... weak.

"Are you okay?!"
"Omg!"
"Is she alright?"
"Get a nurse!"

Loud voices ring into your ear. It stings. You can't seem to get up. Not even if you try. You look up, just barely to see a blurry figure. A tall one, with spiky hair on the sides. You can't determine much, your brain is still fogged up.

The figure standing lifts you up off your back. You were lying down.. but why? You could have sworn you were looking down at the ground. The figure holds you bridal style. You can't seem to make sense of this person, all you can do is rest your head on their chest.

You go to a halt and the person who is holding you opens a door and sets you down on some kind of bed.
"Are you okay miss?"
You take a look at the being. Brunette hair, amber eyes, spiky hair, and some birthmark on his right cheek.
"Who are you..?"
"Tetcho."
"What happened.?"
"You fainted."
A sudden realization hit you like a truck.
"Wait who got first?!"
Tetcho looks at you and shrugs, giving you not much information to get off of.
You let out a heavy sigh, you lie back down on the bed. That "Tetcho" continues watching you. Feeling a pair of eyes stare into your soul.. it doesn't help.
"Can you stop.. staring?"
"I'm supposed to watch after you, Im just doing my job."
"Alright, uhm I'll head back now."
I don't care if class is boring I am not staying with this guy!
Tetcho watches you as you get up. You seem to have ended up and the nurse. You walk up to the door and turn the knob.
Tetcho places his hands on yours. Making you come to a halt on your escape plan.
"What?"
"Sit back down."
"No."
Tetcho calmly picks you up once more sits you down and sits next to you.
"Can I leave?"
Tetcho simply watches you and holds your hand in his palm firmly.
Well, atleast I can skip class.
You wait for him to let go, but he doesn't.
"Can you... let go of me.?"
"You'll run."
"I uhh feel uncomfortable."
Tetchou realizes this and lets your hand go quickly.
You won't admit but his hands did feel a little soft.. seriously! You just met him! No way!
"Can I go home then?"
Tetchou turns to you.
"Hey, are you okay? Let me check your temperature.."
He leans in closer placing his palm on your forehead. Which, makes you squeal as you weren't expecting that. You were being cautious too.
Tetchou is confused as to why you made a sound and leans in even closer to feel your temperature.
You're in an awkward position and loose your balance making you fall back.
Tetchou quickly grabs onto you.. holding your waist.

The nurse walks in, checking on you. Only to see you and Tetchou, close to each other.
"Am I.. interrupting something?"
You quickly slap Tetchous hand, sure you enjoyed his hands around your waist but not around others. Not yet atleast.
"Ahh, no nothing."
"Don't get so lovey-dovey here, go home and do it."
You nod and Tetchou just sits next to you. The nurse has left. The two of you are alone again.
"I'm gonna go home now."
You say, to break the ice the nurse had left.
Tetchou doesn't seem to notice your comment, or ignores it. He looks unfazed by it. You shrug it off and stand up.
Tetchou quickly stands up with you back to holding your waist, seems he does care.
"Woah, what are you doing?"
"Going home."
"Oh, you should lay down."
"I'm fine."
Tetchou was still holding onto you. You tried to brush it off but, it was getting a lot more difficult to. Your heart skipped a beat.
"Y/n, are you okay?"
Tetchou is visibly concerned. He doesn't know your heart is beating so fast because he's around. In the heat of the moment you push away from Tetchou.
You're still clumsy.
Luckly Tetchou this time holds you closer. A lot closer.
"Careful."

____________

RAHHH I NEED IDEAS PLEASE HELP. 😭🙏🙏🔥