Der Film 4: How is That Thing Allowed!?

Start from the beginning

Mika: "Miiko, on your left!"

Miiko: "Uh oh..."

The BT-42 gets tripped by the Pershing, causing it to tumble over and crash. This resulted in the tracks of the BT-42 falling off.

However, much to the Pershing's disbelief, the BT-42 now switches to using the Christie suspension.

Mikko: "Don't underestimate the Christie suspension!"

Now, back on the bridge, the Type 89 stops, causing the CV-33 to launch forward, with Anchovy trying to shoot the barrel with it's 8 mm gun. However, it just crashed, causing it to land upside down.

We see the BT-42 and the Pershing running circles around a pole that is holding the bridge up.

Mika: "Ready up!"

After the Pershing fired, the BT-42 reversed behind it.

Noriko: "The operation's a failure! Pull back!"

Anzu: "'Chovy, can you spin your tracks around?"

Anchovy: "Don't boss me around! Who do you think I am!?"

Anzu: "I'll make potato pasta if you do!"

Anchovy: "Pasta!?"

Pepperoni: "Pastaaaa..."

The tracks start turning, to which the Hetzer drives up, using the CV-33 as a ramp, flies up, and shoots the Karl in the muzzle, taking it out.

Anzu: "Success!"

The Hetzer is somehow still alive.

Now, the BT-42 is chasing the Pershing. The BT speeds up, drifts to the side, but get's shot in it's left wheels. So, Mikko just drives balancing on the right wheels. 

The now slanted tank goes up to the Pershing.

Mika: "Tulta! (Fire!)"

The Pershing and BT exchange shots, taking each other out.

Mika: "I wish everyone best of luck!"

...

We now see all the tanks beginning to approach the amusement park.

Yukari: "BT-42, two Panthers, a T-34, an IS-2, a KV-2, and old Type 97 and a new one. A total of 8 tanks is knocked out."

Saori: "But, but, we knocked out the Karl and five Pershings!"

Hana: "That makes it... twenty-three to twenty-five!"

Saori: "We lost so many..."

Mako: "No, it's good we held on for so long."

Yukari: "Thanks to everyone from Jatkosota!"

Anchovy: "And us!"

Yukari: "Of course!"

Carpaccio: "It's all thanks to your volleyball team and President!"

Nishi: "Miss Nishizumi! Two of our tanks were knocked out. I am very sorry for that!"

Miho: "It's alright!"

Katyusha: "I'm the only one left..."

Darjeeling: "It's alright. At least you're here, Katyusha."

Katyusha: "I know!"

Miho: "Sorry! That was my fault. I thought we could fight on equal grounds."

Maho: "You're going by the book too much."

Y/n: "Yeah, we should do things a bit differently. Miho, think back. We never followed conventional Tankery strategies! So let's do the same thing again!"