Five

Clark walked up to the front door of Bruce's manor and rang the doorbell. A second later, the door opened, and Clark took in the sight before him. Bruce was wearing a crisp white button-front shirt that showed off his muscular frame, black slacks that hugged his thighs, and black loafers that were so clean they shone.

"Like what you see?" Bruce asked as Clark stood there checking him out.

"Most definitely," Clark replied, his eyes roaming over Bruce.

"Well, you don't look so bad yourself, Kent," Bruce said as he noticed Clark's blue polo shirt, black jeans, and black vans.

"What's the occasion?" Clark asked, stepping into Bruce's house and following the man into the dark dining room.

"It's our two-month anniversary. I thought I would make it special," Bruce said, flipping on the lights and making Clark gasp as he took in the beautiful layout before him. A romantic setup with wine and Clark's favorite food, lasagna, and candles was placed around the room. He watched as Bruce moved around, lighting the candles before he moved back to where Clark stood and turned off the light, leaving the room in only the gentle glow of the candles.

He took Clark's hand and led him to the table, pulling out a chair for Clark before moving to the other side of the table and taking his seat. While they ate, they talked about their day and made small talk. For dessert, Bruce brought out chocolate-covered strawberries and more wine, and they went to the den, sat in front of the fire, and cuddled while they fed each other strawberries and stole small kisses in between.

"Clark," Bruce said as Clark leaned heavily on him after they had finished dessert.

"Yeah, hun," Clark answered, looking up at Bruce from the spot on his shoulder.

"I just wanted to let you know that these two months with you have been completely amazing. I've never been so happy in my life as I have been with you. You're the light in my dark world, and I just wanted to say I love you, Clark, and I don't think I could survive without you." Bruce declared, looking directly into Clark's eye.

"I love you too, Bruce; I promise I won't leave you. I don't think I could live without you either." Clark replied, getting on his knees and kissing Bruce.

"Clark." Bruce moaned as Clark kissed his way down Bruce's neck.

"Yes. Bruce." Clark answered, his voice muffled in Bruce's neck.

"I want you to make love to me," Bruce said, shocking Clark.

"What?" Clark asked, pulling away from Bruce. "I thought you were a top."

"I switch...But, um," Bruce replied, looking everywhere but at Clark.

"But what, Bruce?" Clark asked, taking hold of Bruce's chin and making him look into his eyes.

"I never bottomed before, but I want to with you," Bruce said, his cheeks turning a deep shade of pink.

"Are you sure?" Clark asked, searching Bruce's eyes to see if he could detect any uncertainty, but he couldn't.

"I'm sure," Bruce said, nodding as he stood and took Clark's hand. He pulled him up from his spot in front of the fire and led him upstairs into the bedroom.

They got to the bedroom, wasting no time discarding their clothes and falling into Bruce's bed. Bruce fished out a bottle of lube and handed it to Clark. Clark ran his hand down Bruce's sides while he kissed his way down his torso and over slightly raised scarred skin, making him pause.

"What happened?" Clark asked, delicately running his fingers over the raised skin.

"From the night my parents died," Bruce said.

Clark nodded, knowing the subject was a sore topic for Bruce, so instead, he went back to kissing Bruce wherever he could. He wrapped his hand around Bruce's erection and slowly started to jerk him off before he lowered himself so he was face-to-face with his lover's shaft and licked it. Causing Bruce to moan and buck into his hand and arch his pack. He took Bruce's erection into his mouth and sucked on him like he was his favorite lollipop. He reached for the lube and popped it open, and he heard Bruce's breath hitch with the sound of the bottle open. He poured some lube on his finger and gently pushed a finger into Bruce's hole, making him tense, and his breathing picked up. Clark released Bruce from his mouth with a pop and moved up until he was face to face.

"Relax, babe." He said, moving to Bruce's neck and biting the skin there, making Bruce moan out his name. Clark continued to finger Bruce until he squirmed below him, then took three fingers in.

"Clark, I'm ready, please, make love to me," Bruce begged, lifting him off the bed and riding Clark's fingers. Clark felt a swell of pride in his chest that he could bring the powerful and demanding Bruce Wayne to a begging and writhing mess beneath him.

"Alright, baby," Clark said, lining up his erection with Bruce's hole before slowly pushing into his lover. He felt the tight ring of muscles give way, and finally, it let him in and paused. He rested for a while before pushing his hips forward and sinking further into Bruce's heat before he was in and paused again, giving Bruce time to adjust to his size.

Bruce raised his hips and pushed himself further onto Clark's erection. Clark took it as his indication to start moving and pulled out until only the tip of his erection was left in Bruce before thrusting back in, making Bruce's mouth fall open in a silent moan. Clark quickly found a rhythm for them, and soon he felt Bruce's hole tightening around him, and Bruce's orgasm exploded out of him and splattered onto their chest, pushing Clark over the edge, and he came inside his lover, coating his insides with his cum.

Clark collapsed on top of Bruce and pulled out before moving to the side and pulling Bruce into him. "We are doing that again," Bruce said, making him chuckle and kiss him.

"Don't think you're the official bottom," Clark said as he pulled the covers over them and pulled Bruce closer to him.

"Of course not," Bruce replied, wrapping his arm around Clark's waist and kissing his shoulder.

They drifted to sleep to each other's heartbeat and held each other tight.

🌘~🌗~🌖~🌑~🌔~🌓~🌒

Thank you for reading.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Word count: 1043

Re-published: April 24, 2024, 2 pm

When are you reading this?