"CHAPTER 1:" huh?! "

"Mmm,"

A boy with unkempt brown hair, who wore a black striped white t-shirt groaned, rubbing his eyes as he looked around his surroundings,

Wait a minute,

This isn't the Rust bucket, Where am i?

Ben  immediately thought, he looked around in confusion, seems to be some place,

Ben appeared to be lying down on some cardboard, a bright orange bear plushtoy with a top hat thats adorned with a blue stripe and a black bow tie nearby, and a poster of the same orange bear with the top hat, just that its the bigger version. It had its signature on it, reading "Glamrock Freddy"

"Glamrock? Heh, that's new,"

The last thing Ben remembered was going to sleep, so this was confusing,

Ben decided to find a way out of this place, which was probably the best option,

Oh wait, he has the omnitrix,

He thought as he looked at his left wrist, only to discover the omnitrix not being there.

A few moments passed, As Ben slowly realized that his watch is missing,

His.Watch.was.missing,

"Huh?! where is it?!"

Ben said frantically as he looked at his left wrist over and over again. Oh no.

That's not good.

*****

Good news, he's now out of that place,

Bad news? Some white rabbit lady with red eyes is after him, Oh, and he doesn't have the Omnitrix with him, which makes things harder.

Ben was probably getting used to being chased at this point, but running still was pretty tiring.
Ben sped up as he somehow drags a table to block her, and as he passed the garbage, he locked himself in a room.

Oh, come on!

Ben cursed in his thoughts as he looked around the room, trying to find something that could help him out of here, or maybe perhaps hide.

"Four arms could've bust me out of this place, or Greymatter could go through the vents, or XLR8 speed me out of here!"

He sighed, crossing his arms as he wondered if this was all a dream. How did he end up here in the first place?!

As he looked around, he laid his eyes on the bright orange bear animatronic,

"Must be that Freddy guy, huh?"

Ben said as he approached Freddy, going near him, as Freddy's stomach hatch opened up. Ben jumped back at the sudden movement from the animatronic, but the space in the hatch was more than big enough to fit him in. It reminded him of the first time he saw the omnitrix. Having no choice, Ben enters the stomach hatch, making himself comfortable as the hatch closed,

"Hope I don't end becoming a human slushie in here,"

Ben muttered under his breath as he fell asleep.

*****
Somewhere else,

A boy with unruly brown hair woke up from his sleep, finding himself not in the usual cardboard "bed" that he had made, but in the top bunk bed of an RV.

"I- what the?"

Gregory said in confusion , as he looked around. Was he found? Can't be, His place wouldn't be explored that much!

Shaking off the confusion, he then got down from the top bunk,

"Maybe looking around could help me remember how I got here..."

He thought to himself as he opened the fridge, seeing a bowl of worms first. He closed the fridge in disgust, As far as he knew, he was probably picked up by some weirdo family of some sort.

"Ben! The gas station was literally attacked by robbers and-"

The door opened as a ginger girl came walking through it.  She wore an elbow length blue raglan shirt with a cat logo on it and had white Capri pants.

She didn't complete her sentence because what followed were two screams from both the ginger haired girl and Gregory.

"AAHH!"
"AHHH!

They frantically screamed, Gwen grabbing a frying pan while Gregory backed up, raising his hands up in panic.

"Who are you?! And what have you done to my doofus cousin?!"

The ginger haired girl asked in an assertive tone, though she was freaked out and nervous, along with shocked.

"I don't know! I just found myself here!"

Gregory responded, panicking at what was going on. This had to be a dream.

"Gwen? What is going-"

The voice of an old man could be heard as he peeked his head inside, seeing not "Ben", but a boy who was seemingly taller, and was wearing blue.

Yeah, this is awkward.

.....

Finally finished the first chapter! I'll let you know that I used Wikipedia for the descriptions, lol. I'm a beginner, so please, be merciful, and please correct me on some parts if there are some errors, I hope you enjoyed this, when will the next chapter come? Idk! But I hope you enjoyed this one!