Makeup(chiscara)

(this was originally for my chiscara fic but i didn't know how to transition it to this)

-the chaos trio are going to Liyue for a mission and they are on a boat rn-

Signora POV
(Yas she in the story and not ded, she also plays an important role😋)

Ughhh, im so fucking bored here. There is like nothing to do heree..

Maybe i should fix my makeup, it got messed up by me tripping because of harsh waves.
I take out some lipstick and lipgloss to fix the mess on my face.

...

Wait.. I have an amazing idea!! It can solve my problem of absolute boredom! I open my door and walk to the eleventh harbingers room door and knock on it.

"Hehe..Oh Childe~~"

"What do you want Signora?"

I slam his door open to see him sitting on the couch with..

"Scarameow?"

"Ugh.. Don't call me that you fucking wh0re."

"Geez Scarameow, calm your shit down. Anyway, my business here right now is not with you little meow meow shit (for now), my business here is with Childe!"

"Uh..Why me?"

"Because you are the best option!"

"Best option to..?"

"To be my makeup model!"

"Your what now?!"

"You heard me! Now shut your ass up and stand still."

"Wha-Right now?!"

...

(Hehe i used gacha club and i am not very confident that it looks good😋 also dont ask how signora got the clothes on and hair extensions^^)

"YOU BITCH THIS ISN'T JUST MAKEUP, YOU BASICALLY JUST CHANGED MY WHOLE FUCKING GENDER."

"I KNOW! ITS MY BEST WORK YET!"

"YOU KNOW WHAT, SCARAMEOW YOUR NEXT! I NEED TO SEE HOW AMAZING MY ABILITIES ARE!"

"FUCK NO YOU FUCKING WHORE GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME."

(No one can escape ash- i mean Signora)

...

(Picture wip)

(Again, dont ask about clothes😋)

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!"

"Well my fun is over! I'll be leaving now! Have fun with your new looks!" Signora said while the ship arrived at Liyue Harbor.

Childe POV

"UGH THAT LITTLE SHITTY BITCH I'LL KILL HER!!"

"Scara i think you need to calm down.. you look pretty with the new appearance anyway.."

"Eh?! Um..J-just shut up!"

...

"Well since were all dressed up like this already, we might as well go out now."

"UGH, fine whatever."

Me and Scara walk out of the room and walk to the Harbor.

"U-Umm, Lord Childe and Balladeer, w-why are you dressed like that?" A Fatui agent who was on the boat with us asked. Im surprised they still recognise us.

"Its nothing you need to worry about. This is the work of the eighth harbinger."

"O-Oh that makes sense."

"yeah yeah whatever."

Scara stayed silent until we made it to a restaurant, Wanmin(?) Restaurant.

"Why are we here?"

"To eat of course!"

"Aren't we supposed to be doing the mission? Also, i don't need to eat "

"Yeah..But, who said that we harbingers can't take a little break?"

...

"..fine let's just go."

"Yippiee!"

"Heh, no wonder your code name is 'Childe'."

-after eating-
(Lazy)

Scara and I walk out of the restaurant still talking about some things, but then we spot a guy following us. After a few minutes, the guy walks up to both of us.

"Hello ladies, may you go on a date with me?"
(Idk)

"Pfft, nah im good, plus, im already taken."

"Since whe-"

"Shut up scara."

"Well, im sure that they wouldn't mind. What about you?"

"Fuck n-"

"She's taken by me!"

"What are yo-"

"Shut up scara i know what im doing."

"You're what?!"

"Also-"

Scara cuts me off and punches the guy in stomach and he falls to the ground.

"Were both men you fucking bitch."

(Btw i know scara canonically doesn't really have a gender but for this, he gonna be male)

Scara said with a disgusted look on his face and proceeds to knock him out by kicking him in the face.

"Pfft, deserved."

"Yeah yeah... Also, why did you say that i was taken by you."

"..uhh."

I pin him against a nearby wall in panic because I don't fucking know what to do.
(Idk what to fucking write either)

"Childe what the fuck are yo-"

-after...that..-

"Where the FUCK have you guys been?!"

"Nowhere.."

"Also, why do you both have lipstick all over your face?"

...

"No reason.."

"Yeah right...wait.. DID YOU GUYS-"

______________________________

This took me longer to make then i expected and its a bit cringe but it was worth it😀. I also didn't expect for it to be this long..772 words? Damn..

-772 words-