Chapter 2: Naughty naughty

Jack sat in silence, an empty expression on his face as always. He sat at the end of the long table in his dinning room, drinking wine from a glass slowly. His fingers twitched as he eyed the empty seat across from him.

"You think you're so tough don't you, you worthless child?" his brothers voice echoed in his mind.

Shaking his head from the memory, Jack started to dig his nails into the palm of his hand. Blood starting to drip down from it.

"Brother stop!" he could remember his weak little voice.

Veil's eyes closed shut, tears threatening to spill.

"Jackson why is brother doing this to us?" the memory of his little sisters frightened voice was heard. "Jackson?"

Jack opened his eyes to see a figure of a small girl, standing across from the table. Brown hair was to her knees. She had green eyes like his own, but they were full of fear.

"Annalise.." he whispered as he reached for the girl. Jack's arms wrapped around her tightly in a hug. Tears streamed down his pale face, thinking his little sister has come back to him. But as soon as he pulled back, she had already slowly faded away.

He then stood up, looking around the room for any sign of his sister, but of course she was no where to be found. This angered Jack, how could he have been so careless? Grabbing on to the half full wine bottle, he chugged the rest of it. He then threw it at the wall once it was finished, along with the glass he was drinking from. His tortured screams filled the air as he continued his rage, now slamming dishes and chairs against the floor.

Silence soon set in after he had thrown the last chair to the wall with all his strength. Jack stared at the destroyed piece of furniture and chuckled, falling to his knees. His hand's raised to his head, where he dug his nails into the flesh of his scalp and dragged down his face.

Suddenly there was a ringing sound that hushed his whimpers of pain.The vampire looked at the mess on the floor, then to his bloody palms and knees that had been kneeling on broken glass. Quickly he rushed to clean up the mess. He then hurried to the bathroom, wrapping his hand up as he made his way to the front door. Veil figured he would deal with his knees later.

Again another ring filled the air. He opened the door before tearing the bandage. There a man stood wide eyed in confusion.

"Would you like me to kiss those better for you?" teased the man in the doorway. Jack looked up, holding his hands to his chest. The man had sparkling blue eyes with specks of grey in them. Hair as dark as Jac's cold heart. He recognized this man.

"Guess not well, I'm Hades, you must be Jack?" he asked. His voice was calm and cool, but Jack knew better than to believe so. The insane man could smell it in his blood that Hades feared him now that he was no longer held back.

Jack nodded to Hades and offered the beauty to come inside. The smell of dust hit Hades nose as he took a step inside. Being in a mad house for years, of course there was going to be dust. Hades thought the man had never gotten around to cleaning, after all he only has been home since yesterday.

Jack sat on the couch and gestured Hades to come join him. The young man hesitated, but slowly sat down next to the ex killer.

"If you are wondering why I'm here, which you probably are, I'm here because the hospital sent me to check on you, so be expecting a visit from me every so often" he said, eyeing Jack carefully.

The cannibal didn't answer, he seemed lost in his own thoughts, but still aware of his surroundings. He was almost hypnotized by Hades voice. Never, in all the times they sat together back in the hospital, has he heard this young man's voice.

The eyes of the vampire narrowed as he parted his lips to speak.

"You just could not get enough of me back at the hell hole, huh?" Jack murmured, a slight grin stretching on his face as he saw blush appear on Hades face. The embarrassed beauty then looked down, hiding his face behind his hair.

"I don't know what you're talking about" he kept his head down, the blush slowly fading. Obviously he knew what the man was talking about, but he was afraid what Jack might do if he had admitted to it.

"Hm well is there more purpose for your visits, rather than just check up on me" Jack spoke, keeping a quiet tone.

"Help you with your medication, make sure you take it" Hades held a bag to him. Jack frowned, taking the bag. Even though he was free from the prison, he still felt like a prisoner. Having to take medication, being checked up on, and what else? This did not please him at all.

"Would you be a sweetheart and get me a glass of water so I may take this?" Jack pulled out the bottle of pills, unscrewing the lid and taking one out. Hades nodded and did what he was told.

Hades didn't really know where the vampire kept things, but he managed to find out and hurry back to the waiting man. Jack smiled a thank you and took a sip from the water. The foolish boy thought he had taken the pills, when really the cannibal simply just threw it back into the bottle. To easy to fool.

"Well that's all unless you need any help with anything then I must be going" he said, heading for the door.

"I have one more thing for you to do" spoke Veil, grabbing onto Hades hand.

"Yes?" he gulped.

"Kiss my boo boos better?" Jack smirked, holding out his hands.

Hades raised an eyebrow at Veil, questioningly. He then leaned down and kissed the palms of the psycho's hands. He stared into the piercing green eyes of the psycho path as he pulled away. They almost seemed to have him in a trans. How could someone said to be insane, have the most gorgeous and innocent eyes? Hades thought to himself.

All of the sudden he wanted the man that sat in front of him. Every inch of his pale skin would his lips and hands explore.

Jack stared back at him, the same smirk still stuck on his face. He knew what the blue-eyed beauty was thinking. By the lust in his eyes, he knew that Hades had fallen into his trap.

Slowly the two leaned in closer. Jack's cold hands slipped to the back of his neck, as Hades's landed onto the vampire's perfectly shaped hips. Their lips met in a deep kiss, and soon their tongues as well, when Veil parted his lips, giving entrance.

Tightly his legs wrapped around the waist of the foolish boy. Hades lifted Veil up, as if he were just the weight of a toy doll. He then hurried to the bedroom which was on the second floor.

Their breathing was heavy as they finally pulled away from each other. Hades then set Jack down on the set, hovering over him. Jack tilted his head back into the the pillow as the sane one trailed his lips down the killer's neck. His hands went up the other man's shirt, lifting it up as his hands traced the skin.

"You don't know how badly I've wanted this" Hades whispered into his ear. He then pulled down the pants of the man below him, exposing his slender pale legs. Then his own were pulled down as he grabbed onto the hips of the vampire, and lined himself up with his entrance.

"Don't be too careful" Jack hissed, his German accent sending chills down Hades's spine.

With that said Hades forcefully started shoving himself inside the killer. Each thrust was harder and deeper than the last.

Jack screamed out in pleasured pain, clawing deeply down the young man's back.

"Schneller, härter!" 

------- 

The picture is not Jack and Hades  

But it goes well with the chapter right?