He was taken aback and his surprise only lasted a second because he knew how much compassion and empathy his daughter possessed. She was the one and only Kiara, his pride and joy, and that was something he never took for granted.

And just as he had expected, it was another brilliant idea, and he was glad that it came from her. "Yes, my Dear," he replied quickly, "We can set up a trust account for him to cover the cost of the potion for as long as he needs it."

"Thank you, daddy! And send the potion to me and not him... kinda surprise I guess" I smile happy "And I love you and see you soon"

He returned the smile on her face, full of pride, "I love you too my little Sunshine," his mood had already lightened and the conversation made him look forward to seeing her soon.

After the conversation, he arranged the funds and sent the potion to Kiara to store until it was delivered, which she would do without anyone knowing to keep the secret.

The next morning, James was woken up by the sudden slam of the door and not only him but Sirius and Peter too since they shared the dorm.

"Moony come on..." James scoffed and covered himself again.

"What do you have there?" Sirius asks rubbing his eyes when he sees Remus with a box in his hands he puts it in his bed annoyed and takes a Wolfsbane Potion from it "We didn't have anything to do with that" he says fast before he gets angry.

"Not me Moony" James answered asleep.

Peter just shrugged "Me neither"

"Who else would have brought this here then if not one of you?" Remus asked and frowned, with a look of disbelief on his face, thinking his friends were playing a prank on him in an insensitive way because this was not the proper time to play.

They, however, were clueless as to how the bottles got there, but all they were sure about was that they didn't do any of that, they all knew that he was going through a hard time, what with the full moon coming soon and his transformation, they didn't want to bother him more.

Sirius stood up looking inside the box since there was not just one bottle but several ones. For some months at least.

"Look," He said giving him a small paper that was under all the bottles.

Dear Remus.
Hope this helps you.
Sincerely, your anonymous friend :)

It was written with hearts on each *i* and a smile at the end.

His eyes went wide as he read the note, it was hard to believe that someone had done that for him anonymously, he turned to the others who were also amazed and looked like they hadn't been involved with it too.

His gaze went to each of them in turn, searching for hints on which of them could be the one who was the anonymous friend, but the expression on each of their faces was one of innocence and no guilt, so it must be someone else.

James stood up taking the note from
Moony's hands and reads it smirking at the end.

"Anonymous friend or lover" he teases him.

Peter now took the note "This is a girl, look at those hearts" he laughs.

"Oh shut up, the person is just doing me a nice favor and is being kind, that's all," he tried to play it down, but there was indeed some blush on his cheeks from embarrassment.

And as the others teased him they became more and more interested in finding out who the anonymous friend was.

"Well drink it, it will make you feel better" James opened it and gave it to him.