Spring Broken - 1

Start from the beginning

"So, your sister says "Hi"."

Blitzø angrily stepped in front of the taller demon.

"Why are you parkin' here?! This is the ONLY parking spot my company has! So take your tampon race car somewhere else!"

Verosika bent down to Blitzø level.

"Actually, prick. It has my name on it."

She pointed to the ground, which did in fact have her name written on it with purple spray paint. Only thing is I. M. P is crossed out.

"I'm doing a bit of freelance for one of the infinitely more successful companies in the building..."

"No way..." The sound of Loona's voice interrupted my eavesdropping.

"... And they wanted to have me come in this week to lead their team during spring break." Verosika finished her sentence and Blitzø went wide eyed.

"A WEEK?! No, no, you are NOT parking here for a fuckin' week!"

Verosika removed her sunglasses revealing her pink eyes.

"Awww, you mad, Blitz-o? You gonna run off, leaving someone else to pay for the hotel room, steal their car and run..."

"Run three rings to Wrath and max MY credit cards on shitty horse riding lessons?!" Both Verosika and Blitzø spoke.

"Goddamn it whore, you will NOT let that go!"

"Choke on a sandpaper cock."

Verosika raised her middle finger at Blitzø and began walking away, Blitzø followed her. Loona lowered her head back into the van.

"HOLD ON! You better move that pussy wagon right now, or I'm gonna..."

"You'll what?" A tall muscular hellhound towered behind Blitzø, growling in the process.

Damn...

Blitzø glanced around and began stuttering in fear.

"Or I'll... Uh, I- I'll call HR!"

A few seconds of awkward silence passed by before the three began laughing, like in an American sitcom.

"Anyway, meet my new Hellhound, Vortex. Unlike you, he actually does his job well." Verosika spoke after they finished laughing.

Verosika and her bodyguard began leaving.

"Ta-ta, fuck stain." Verosika flipped Blitzø off.

"Ugh, I wasted so much time with a bag of holes like that."

Loona opened the van door, stepping out the car.

"You know Verosika Mayday?!" She shouted and Blitzø turned around.

"Huh...? Oh, yeah. Her, yeah. We dated."

"Was it before or after she became a pop star?" Millie spoke placing her head next to mine, outside the window.

Millie moved her head before Moxxie opened the door. I however didn't and fell out the car window, just like Blitzø 5 minutes ago.

"Ugh... Why?" I mumbled and slowly stood up, wiping the dried blood from my nose.

"You dated a pop star?!" Moxxie shouted before looking at me. "Sorry."

"Okay, why are you all acting like that's such a shock?" Blitzø spoke sounding offended.

"Hellooo, it6 Verosika Mayday?" Loona said.

"It's you?" Millie spoke.

"I just..." Moxxie scratched his head. "Is she blind?? Suffering some form of brain damage?"