Chapter 1 - First Day

Start from the beginning

"SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU!" Dogday said while shaking her hands. I exhaled and calmed down a little, I then yawned and stretch before standing up. "Hey wait, aren't you going to eat lunch?" Dogday said while standing up, I then pull out my phone and typed "I'm not hungry." 'I lied, I was a little hungry but I forgot to bring my food so I couldn't do anything. Plus I could live without a little food so I'll be fine.' I then took 2 steps toward the door before my stomach growled.

"Your stomach says otherwise." Dogday said while giggling, 'annoying brat.' I thought while I kept walking outside. "Hey you have to eat you know!" Dogday said while grabbing my arm, I got scared from the touch and I hissed at her. My fur stood up and my claws extended, Dogday then noticed and she let go immediately. "O-Oh sorry I didn't mean to scare you! I-I just wanted you to eat." she said while looking scared. 'Why does this annoying dog care so much about me eating.' I thought while pulling out my phone. "Don't touch me... ever." I typed out before sitting down again, "sorry for scaring you. I didn't mean to." I also typed out.

"No no it's ok it was my fault!" Dogday said while smiling, her tailed also started wagging. "Ha look at this loser." a green bunny said as she started to walk in, "Leave him alone Hoppy." Dogday said while looking annoyed. "Why should I? Look at him, he's a lazy cat." hoppy said while stood right next to us. 'What an annoying bitch.' I thought as I just ignored her and looked at my phone. "Hey! Look at me when I'm talking to you." Hoppy said while pulling my chair to face her. I stood up in annoyance and stared down at her. "Do something." Hoppy said while pushing me. 'This bitch is about to be sleeping.' "She's not worth it Catnap." Dogday said while trying to get me to calm down. "Listen to her Catnap." Hoppy said with a annoying voice. 'God this bitch is pissing me off. Whatever I'm just going to see what Kicken is doing since I haven't seen his classes yet.' I thought as I started to walk away. "That's what I thought, bitch." Hoppy said as I was leaving.

'Does this bitch ever stop talking? I'm done with her she is so annoying.' I clenched my fist and turned around to punch her. "HEY. Lunch is almost done, I think you guys should head to class." Mommy Long Legs said as my fist was about to hit her. 'So dam close...' Hoppy then ran to her class. I pulled out my phone and typed "Where is room 2012" I then turned to Dogday who had a shocked expression and showed her the text. "O-Oh you have the same class as me. We can walk together!" Dogday said while standing up. 'Great now I have to walk with this dog.' my ears flicked in annoyance. Dogday then cleaned up her table and started walking outside, I followed behind her.

'God I need a smoke break, I'll just slip out while Dogday isn't looking.' I thought as we turned the corner. "Yo Catnap!" Kicken said as he started to run over to me, "Hey Kicken!" Dogday said she waved to Kicken. "Yo nap what class do you have next?" Kicken asked me. I pointed to Dogday to show that I was with her. "He has math with me!" Dogday said while her tail was wagging. "Ohh, I see. Me and Bubba have to go to science. Bubba loves it but I don't think I'll be able to live." Kicken said jokingly, "Oh come on it's not that bad." Dogday responded to Kicken. 'Great this is my chance to get out.' I thought as I looked around for an exit. I saw a door that led outside and I slowly walked over there. I looked back and I still saw Dogday and Kicken talking, so I opened the door and stepped outside. I looked around and saw no camera so I went around the corner and took out a pack of cigarettes I had. I then took out the lighter I had and lit the end, I inhaled the smoke and blew it out. 'Ah, this is what I needed. It's so nice to just feel the breeze and smoke. It's a nice break you know?' I thought as I started to look at the sun glowing. It's so... nice outside.

POV ☼DogDay☼

As I finished talking to kicken I waved him bye as he left to his class. "Alright let's go to our class." I said to Catnap before realizing he was gone. "Catnap?" I said while looking around. Shit did I already lose the new guy? We are going to be late if I don't find him! I start walking around trying to find him. We weren't talking for that long so he couldn't have gone far... hmmm. I look around and see a door that led outside slightly open. Aha! Got you.