Harry Potter x Reader

You are in the library studying for the upcoming Herbology exam, even though you are extremely good at Herbology, when you here footsteps coming down the aisle. You here the footsteps stop right next to you so you look up to see who it is. You see it your crush since the first year, Harry Potter.
"Hello, Harry can I help you with something?", you say.
" Yes,well I was wondering if you could tutor in Herbology for the upcoming test,"Harry said.
You were stunned and tried to speak but, you could only give a simply head nod.
Finally, after a few seconds you were able to speak and asked, "Would you like to start now?"
"Ahh,sure," he replied.
******************************
time skip to a day before the test
******************************
You were in the middle of your fifth and last study session with Harry when you noticed him starrying at you. You turn to him and smile. He blushes and looks back down at his book.
A few minutes later you see he's doing it again. You turn to him again and ask,"Do you like what you see? "He blushes and before you can even smile at his embarrassment, you feel his lips on your's. After a minute or two, you break the kiss and he asks,"(y/n) will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes," you reply before you kiss again.

After you were done with that last study session,you go to your dorm and realise that you're dating Harry Potter.

Thank you guys for reading!
Xoxox
-Allie