34 | Glow of Krishna's Plumes

Start from the beginning

Suthanu sat silent for a moment.

" Maa , Maryada Purshottama Shree Ram also had kings in his royal court be it Maharaja Sugriva or Maharaja Vibhishan as officials. Now , even my father has and earlier Kuru had Angaraja. The basis of all this was a treaty signed , can this be done? " , Suthanu looked at Krishna , Satyabhama and Mitravinda in question.

" You are right , child. We had suggested the same to Bhanu earlier but things were pushed due to your Vivaha and the time gap has got things in the financial records to be escalated much beyond Pradyumna's calculations" , Krishna spoke as he turned to Satyabhama.

" Satya , we should ask Bhanu to meet us immediately. Even if started today , it will take us atleast three days to form the clauses of the treaty and maybe , a few more days for him to take over charge of the accounts ".

Satyabhama nodded in acknowledgement.

" Is the court so divided , Pita? " , Suthanu asked quite hesitantly. A few days meant the situation was quite critical.

" Unfortunately the growing differences of Satyaki and Kritverma are causing chaos , Lily and there is more to Yadavas changing ideology itself centering towards greed for power , authority and luxury " , Krishna spoke but his eyes reflected a far off thought.

" Don't worry Pita , we are all by your side and there is absolutely nothing that you cannot transform " , Suthanu added with a smile drawing a smile from Krishna.

" Swami , we called her for something and we put her into chaos of our kingdom's politics " , Satyabhama gently spoke looking at Krishna.

" Offcourse , I remember Satya. It's you and Mitra who wanted Suthanu to be informed of the proceedings related to Bhanu " , Krishna shook his head as Suthanu's eyes went to Satyabhama and Mitravinda.

" Don't look at us that way , child. It's your right and you are his Shakti ! That boy doesn't care about his own rights but you can show him the way " , Mitravinda spoke fondly shaking her head.

" But Maa , who better than you and Pita can do it ? " , Suthanu question softly.

" We won't be there always , child " , Satyabhama spoke as Suthanu's face fell instantly.

" Please Maa , you are going to be there with us for a hundred more years ! Would you make me cry by saying such ?" , Suthanu's gaze lowered like a upset child. She sat with crossed hands and an upset face.

Satyabhama looked at Krishna who smiled. Krishna rose from his place silently taking the box beside him.

Suthanu looked up as she saw Krishna's feet in her vision. Satyabhama and Mitravinda too stood beside him.

As Suthanu was about to stand , Satyabhama and Mitravinda came forward stopping her by placing their palm on her shoulder.

" Maa? " , Suthanu looked in question.

" Don't you want your gift for your first meal? " , Mitravinda smiled.

" I forgot " , Suthanu placed her hand on her head , " Was it alright Maa? Was it sufficient? Did you all like it?".

" Breath Thanu " , Satyabhama placed her palm on Suthanu's cheeks affectionately as Suthanu lowered her gaze in embarassment. 

" It felt the goddesses of Swarga blessed you in culinary expertise , Lily " , Krishna fondly smiled , " If I am going to get such food every day , what will I do when you leave off to your maternal house? ". 

" Pita " , Suthanu smiled , happy at heart that the food was loved , " It was Rukmavati Bhabhi who helped me by providing the list of everyone's favorite food ".