Part Three

Diana -

Rhaenyra and Alicent that Laenor was different than others but that was okay. But she knew that she needed to have children with him. She knew that she could not make the same mistakes that she did before.

Living inside of the red keep was the queen and her father was actually peaceful. Alicent taught her own children better things, to be better because she definitely did not want to make the same mistakes that she did before. She made sure that her oldest son was better, to take things more seriously because he would be the next king of Westeros.

She wanted him to be ready when he becomes king. Rhaenyra did become pregnant with Ser Laenor children when they were in the red keep. The queen was there for Rhaenyra when she gave birth to her children the queen was there for her at every birth.

All of their children grew up together inside of the red keep. Everyone was happy and was good, for Daemon he married Lady Laena Velaryon. Where he became a father to two daughters but it definitely did not last long.

Lady Laena Velaryon was killed by her dragon because of a difficult birth was proven to be unsuccessful she took it upon herself to be killed by her own dragon. The news of it traveled all around the realm about her death, all of them came to the funeral for lady Laena Velaryon at Driftmark.

Alicent and Rhaenyra stayed together as Ser Criston Cole stayed close to them. It was a sad event but everybody was able to get through it to the best of their abilities, for the children of the princess and the Queen they told them to go to their cousins to give them Comfort because they lost their mother so both of them the queen and the princess understood that very much.

It was a beautiful scene that the queen and the princess is all, very briefly the queen and the princess gave the respects to Daemon before leaving the outdoor Courtyard together.

And soon their children followed them after heading into their rooms. But Rhaenyra stop because she didn't know where Laenor was at so she went to go look for him.

She was able to find him in the waters as tears continue to go down his face, the princess could see the pain and her husband's face and she knew that he needed her very desperately. She went to her husband giving him the care and love that he desperately needed.

"Come with me Laenor, you need to sleep my love".

"I miss her Rhaenyra, so much. I could not save her".

"I know, I know. Come with me".

They got out of the water heading back inside of the castle of drift mark. But they were also watched by Ser Criston Cole and Ser Otto Hightower.

For Otto, he was surprised how over the years how Rhaenyra acted. For Ser Criston Cole he was sent by Alicent to make sure that Rhaenyra stayed safe from Daemon. And once he saw Rhaenyra with her husband and went to their rooms he went back to Alicent to tell her everything what he saw and what daemon was doing.