🦋Disclaimer🦋

DISCLAIMER:This is a work of fiction.Names,Characters,Business,Places,Events and Incidents are either the product of writer's imagination or only use on a fictitious manner.Any resemblance to actual person,living or dead,or actual events and such is purely coincidental.

This story is just a product of my imagination.Don't take it seriously.And if you have a problem with it don't post a harshly comments on my chapters,instead messages me in private so that we can talk peacefully.Thank you:)

•••

The Seven Gods And Goddesses:

1.)Vyronin—the God of Fire,Day and Night,and Gravity.The most caring brother to his siblings.

2.)Silvox— the God of Lighting,Thunder,and Prophecy.The bookworm god who always stay on his study room.

3.)Thewnyz—the God of Water,Rain and Storm,and  War.The sleepy god but active and alert when there is an emergency.

4.)Felomyna—the Goddess of Wind,Sun and Moon,and Life.The very generous goddess that nothing worries but the safetiness of all people.

5.)Aspheina —the Goddess of Nature,Love,and Hope.The lovable and caring goddess that always make the people happy.

6.)Hitryco —the God of Darkness,Dead,and Sadness.The very cold and careless god ever exist in the world.

7.)Myzolla —the Goddess of Creation and Destruction,Happiness,and Beauty.The youngest goddess that been missing for hundred years and now is still missing.

•••

Eysteria—it is the world that been living by the immortals.The world that found in the opposite side of Earth and it is a invisible and no one in the mortal can find it even the super genius scientist or explorer.

ZEA—or Zolla Eysteria Academy.This is the academy that every person who is age by 18+ above where studying or being train.The student whose studying there are belong to the three different ranks;the Legendary,Rare and Common.

There is 5 continents in world of Eysteria:
1.)Burning Continent—found in the center of Eysteria.The citizen who is living there has a ability to make a fire.The people called them Flames.

2.)Sparking Continent —found in the west of Eysteria.The citizen who is living there has a ability to make a thunder or lightning.The people called them Flashes.

3.)Sea Continent —found in the east of Eysteria.The citizen who is living there can swim and breath in the water.They were called as a Mermaids and Mermans.

4.)Air Continent— found in the north of Eysteria.The citizen who is living there are can able to fly with their ability,the wind.Their continent are being float by the air to the clouds.That's why they were called as an Angels.

5.)Green Continent —found in the south of Eysteria.The citizen who is living there has an ability to talk to animals and plants,but not all of them.They were given a task by the Goddess of Nature to protect all the organisms that been living there.The people called them as a Fairies.

•••
Plagiarism is a CRIME!
Do not copy my work.
Thank you!!!!

TheButterCanFly
All rights reserved 2024
The Missing Goddess(Book 1)