PROLOGUE

Astrid is your typical norm of a filipina. She spent her years studying in one of the top universities in the Philippines just to live her filipina mom "DREAM" of becoming a full pledge nurse. She was living her best life here in the Philippines. Although nursing wasn't her first choice when applying for college but along the way, she learned to love her profession. She enjoys caring and helping other people. Showing her true Filipino blood.

It's been 2 years since she started working as a nurse in one of the public hospitals in their province, until one day. When her mom's sister, her Auntie Cecil, called her. Asking her if she wants to replace her in her job in Madrid as a private nurse.

Her aunt was already in her 60s and spent her whole life outside the country working as a nurse. Until one day, she decided to finally retire and wanted to flew back into the mother land, the Philippines. Astrid was hesitant at first because of some factors.

First was Madrid is very far from the Philippines. She'll probably be homesick, another factor is that she won't be able to see her family for a very long time. Knowing herself she wants to see and be with her family all the time despite of her very busy schedule because of her profession.

But when her Aunt Cecil assured her that she'll be fine and her patient and its family were very nice and welcoming, Astrid had a second thought. Another factor is when her aunts patients family personally asked her if she ever knew someone who could replace her, Astrid was the first person who came to her mind. And finally. When her Aunt told her about the salary that is 10x more of what she is earning here in the Philippines every month Astrid knew that she will be able to help and provide more for her family even more.

And then finally, after days of intense contemplating, Astrid finally made up her mind and decided to take the job and flew all the way from the Philippines to Spain and replace her Auntie in her job. And true to her Auntie Cecil's words. Her Señora Reyes was very kind. But what surprises her the most is when she learned that her Senyora was actually a quater of a blood Filipino. That is why adjusting was not a very hard thing for her.

When Astrid move to Spain she learned that her Senyora Reyes have two children, her eldest wasn't always around because of his works nature that requires a lot of traveling that is why Astrid never met him when she arrives Spain. But she met her Señora's daughter Bianca and just like her mother. She was very kind and funny.

three months since her arrival, and so far, everything has been running down smoothly. Until one day, in the middle of the night. Astrid couldn't sleep and she decided to have a glass of water. Suddenly, she heard noises coming out from the living room. As if someone was trying to break inside the house. Being eaten up by thoughts, she immediately took the first thing she saw in the kitchen and ran down to the living room to fight the intruder. Hitting it with a spatula while shouting that there was an intruder inside the house.

Causing everyone to be alert rushing down the scene.

But to her surprised, the person she thought as an intruder was actually her Señora Reyes firstborn child. Carlos Sainz Jr.