Quidditch Practice

It was a fine day in weeks and two people were racing down the Quidditch Pitch, an hour before the Quidditch practice. The raven haired boy was faster than the redhead.

"Why are you so athletic?" Ginny asked halting infront of Harry and neay falling due to the sudden stop. "For you, my love." Harry said catching her. "You are too cheeky." Ginny said before kissing him.

There was a cough.

"I thought you called me to exercise with ya'll" Ron said with a disgusted face.

"You were too slow Roonil." Harry simply said.

"The two of you are the most unsufferable couple I have ever came across." Ron said scowling.

Ginny smirked and Harry grinned, "Looks like someone is forgetting Lav-Lav." he said.

"Should we start?" Ron said, changing the topic.

"Yes you need to get in shape." Harry said looking at Ron up and down, "I think sissy would like some abbs."

Ginny laughed as Ron turned Weasley Red.

Well...Harry had done a tough work on himself in his 6th year, to impress Ginny, or, as Hermione would put in, to maintain a good diet and body for Quidditch. It all got wasted in his 7th year but, thanks to Mrs.Weasley, Harry was back to his athletic self.

"C'mon, Run!" Harry called out before starting to run around the pitch. "Yes Captain!" Ginny said and started racing him. Ron ran a few rounds before his run was ceased to a simple jog.

"About Time." Harry said as Demelza came to the pitch. The four of them made their way to the changing rooms and quickly changed, stepping out in the evening wind with their brooms in their hands.

Seamus and Jimmie had caught up with them by now.

"Romilda is late again." Harry said checking his watch.

"Here I come." Romilda said walking fashionably down the pitch to where others were standing.

Romilda's POV
(It would be fun, I guess...)

It was nearly time for the Quidditch Practice. It was our fifth practice so far and I have to impress Harry. Not that he isn't impressed, after all Harry had kept me as a Chaser on his team, he is falling for me. I grinned as I made my hair.

I checked my watch, I was late! I quickly went down and when I was insight of the Quidditch Pitch, I started walking like a fashion model. I heard Harry call my name, saying I was late again and announced my presence.

There he was, the boy who I like so much, but Merlin knows what does he sees in that Weasley. She and Harry were looking sweaty, I wonder what they were doing...Harry was wearing a tight Quidditch jersey, highlighting his abs. He was looking hot. While there was Weasley, looking as awful as ever.

Harry's POV

I saw as Romilda came walking down the Quidditch Pitch as the Muggle Models did, only if she was faster, we had to start the practice.

"Mount your brooms and in the air on three," I called out when Romilda was a feet away, "1...2...3!"

Harry's POV

It had been quite some time playing, Gin was scoring one after another, much to Ron's displeasure. I had caught the snitch after a while we started practicing, and now was hovering in mid air, watching the others play. Gin and Demelza were playing in perfect syc while Romilda was dropping the Quaffle again and again. Merlin knows how I got soo lucky to be Gin's soulmate. She is just amazing. Her red hair, her flowery smell, her choclaty eyes, her soft skin...I had to propose her soon...

"Focus Vane!" Gin shouted at Romilda and I was snapped back to reality. "You aren't the captain Weasley." Romilda snapped. "Well, the captain is busy staring at me." Gin snapped back and threw the Quaffle randomly, that, somehow magically, went straight into the middle goalhoop.

I watched for a while, before deciding that if Gin keeps playing, Ron's confidence level would go down and down, something I certainly don't want. "Alright bae, take a break, let the other chasers practice." I called out to her. She sent the Quaffle, which she was holding, flying through the right goalhoop, inches apart from Ron's hand and came towards me. "You are talented." I said. "Figured it out, didn't you?" Ginny replied back.

After around two hours of practicing, the players made their way back to the castle, well except Harry and Ginny, as they insisted that they wanted to fly a bit more, before they have to monitor the hallways.

Author's blabber: So that's it for today.

Thanks to Potter-girl-2010 for the idea.

Now, I wanted to make this clear, I absolutely hate silent readers, so if you are one, than speak up, comment.

My school is starting from tomorrow, so in the future, I may become irregular in uploading as school is stressing.

There will be an upload tomorrow ofc, don't worry, I may become irregular during the exams tho...

Harry is going to purpose soon BTW.

I was thinking to tell ya'll about myself, so if you wanna know then let me know.

Byeee (⁠◕⁠ᴗ⁠◕⁠✿⁠)

»HP_Always«