[𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗘] Above Us | nomin, norenmin

Friends since childhood, Renjun, Jeno, and Jaemin seem to be inseparable. No wonder, Jaemin makes a heartfelt wish upon a star: to keep the two by his side forever. As they reach the age of presenting, however, things take an unexpected turn. Renjun's transformation into a captivating omega and Jeno's eccentric lifestyle leave Jaemin struggling to reconcile their friendship. What if friendship was never meant to be? As Jaemin navigates his own identity amidst the changes, he must find a way to maintain the bond they once shared, which isn't easy as romantic feelings are involved.

This book belongs to the series of BETWEEN HEAVEN AND HELL. Due to a violation of the community's guidelines and/or policies, it has been removed. Why, I don't think we need to question. I wrote this book, and some of you read it. We know what themes the book covers. I truly understand the reason and I don't hold any grudges apart from missing your comments :( 

In case you haven't read this story and want to continue the reading journey of the series or maybe you want to reread it, you can find the story on AO3. That's the only way you can count it as "I got my story back". 

You can find the link at the bottom of this chapter by clicking "EXTERNAL LINK" if you're on the browser. 

Example:

Unfortunately, the app doesn't have this feature

Unfortunately, the app doesn't have this feature. But you can still find the story yourself by typing my username.