01

§

It was a gloomy Saturday in Boston, Ellie sat in her at her desk, streaming Minecraft as she talked to chat, occasionally thanking people who donated. "So I've been planning on building this really cute cherry blossom tree in my enclosure, I feel like it fits with the vibe y'know?", she says, glancing at the chat to see their reaction.

Her room was illuminated by purple LED lights as she sat hunched over at her computer. Suddenly, she gets a notification on her phone. "Oh, give me a sec", she says before reading the text. "WHAT!", she yells in excitement, "I just got invited onto love or host! No fucking way!!". She giggles excitedly and quickly replied to Austin before putting her phone to the side, watching the chat roar with excitement, a huge grin plastered on her lips.

Out of nowhere, her roommate, Lara, storms inside her office. "Did you really get invited onto love or host?", she asks Ellie with an excited squeal. "Yeah", the girl turns to her roommate in her chair, grinning widely. "No fucking way, that's actually awesome!", Lara says and gives her best friend a quick peck on her forehead before walking out the room, going back to her own stream. Ellie chuckles softly, streaming for a couple more hours before ending it, saying goodbye and thanking her fans.

She shuts off her computer before going to lay on her bed with a huge sigh of content, feeling happy with how things went today. Her account was growing and she couldn't be happier than right now, she was grateful for all her fans who have done nothing but show her support since the beginning.

It was around 2am before Ellie decides it was time to get ready for bed. She makes her way to the bathroom and did her usual routine, changing more comfortable clothes and getting into bed. She scrolls on twitter for a while before eventually falling asleep.

§

It was 10am the next day when Lara strolls in and jumps on Ellie's bed, "WAKE UPPPPPP" the brunette yells loudly, causing Ellie to groan and pull the covers over her head. "Ugh come onnn, I'm bored, let's go out", Lara whines, laying on top of the girl that was completely cocooned under her covers. She pulls the covers back, revealing a disheveled looking Ellie, her hair was all over the place, "I hate you," she says sleepily. "I know you love me", Lara replies back with a smile, before leaving the room.

Ellie reluctantly gets out of bed, stumbling to the bathroom and getting ready for the day. She does her daily routine before picking out a simple outfit and grabbing her signature white tote bag. She waddles out her bedroom into the bedroom, still half asleep while making her way to the couch where Lara was seated.

"I genuinely hate you", Ellie says with sleep evident in her voice as she puts on her shoes. "No you dont", Lara grins, getting up and putting on her own shoes as well. Ellie grabs her keys and waits for Lara. "Where do you want to go?", she asks, holding the door open. "I don't know, somewhere to eat", the girl shrugs as she responds, grabbing her back and walking out the door.

Ellie closes and locks the door behind her. The two brunettes make their way to the elevator, then out the apartment building. They walk to their favourite café before ordering their food.

tagged @larataylorliked by larataylor, vickymiller, and 25,862 others @ellianasmith: got forced out of bed 😒

tagged @larataylor
liked by larataylor, vickymiller, and 25,862 others
@ellianasmith: got forced out of bed 😒

@larataylor: you love me
^@ellianasmith: no.💗
@vickymiller: you should've expected this from her
^@ellianasmith: yeah, i did
^^@larataylor: what's that supposed to mean????
@user7546: my fav girls
@user3452: you're too pretty
^@ellianasmith: thanks hun!💗
view more comments...

§

a/n: this concludes the first chapter! i know its not much but just setting the plot here. im actually pretty excited to be writing this and i hope you'll enjoy reading this book as much as i did writing it!!