I quickly turn off my ear piece, following Enzo. What bullshit does he want now?

ZARIA

"Shouldn't we check on him?" I ask Jayden referring to Dante. It's been maybe 10 minutes since he and Lorenzo walked off.

"Dante's a big boy. He can take care of himself." Jayden responds, throwing back another shot, not taking his eyes off the man we'd been watching since we arrived.

"I know but-" I spot Dante walking in our direction. He looked physically ok- but his face? He looked upset. "Dante, are you ok?" I question once he's close enough.

"I'm fine. Just a little disagreement with Enzo." He sits on the couch, slinging his arm over my shoulder, sliding me closer to him. The man we've been watching, looks in our direction before smirking and approaching us.

Dante tenses, and Jayden sits up straight. "Ah Dagger, is this the famous one that's got you tied down?" He smirks, glancing at me.

"She is, which is why I suggest you keep your eyes off her if you wish to keep them." Dante picks up his drink, sipping it slowly.

The man chuckles, glancing at Jayden now. "I see you're still as hot-headed as ever. Good to see you"

"I wouldn't say it's good. Your dumbass was brave enough to come to a club we run after stealing from us? Thats comical." A wicked smile comes across Jayden's face.

The man's face no longer holds humor, but fear is clear. "S-steal? I haven't stolen anything!"

"Cut the bullshit. We've been watching you. Watching you sell my shit, flaunting my fucking money? You've got some balls." Dante chuckles.

"Dagger please understand where I'm coming from my daughter-" he begins.

"The one you left to die in the hospital after canceling her treatment so you could run off with some whore? I've paid for her treatment for the past two years. Let's not play fucking stupid."

Next thing I know, Luca once again appears out of nowhere, sticking something in the man's neck. He does it so swiftly- like it's the easiest thing in the world.

Holy shit.

"Take him." Dante waves as 2 other men collect his unconscious body, dragging him off. He then goes back to talking as if it was the most common thing ever.

What the hell.

. . .

"Come with me." Dante whispers in my ear as his hand finds the small of my back. He leads me down a hallway, before stopping abruptly.

"Dante?" I question, before looking in front of him. Lorenzo stands, with 2 men.

"I don't believe we finished our business, Dagger." He says, Dante lets my arm go, before stepping closer to Lorenzo.

"I made it pretty fucking clear I was done. And as you can see, I'm busy." Lorenzo looks back at me, and I greet him with a hard glare. Dante begins turning around.