🎀 2- Brothers 🎀

Alexandera's PoV

It has been a few days since that incident happened. Today the results are coming, not the exam one's the DNA's one.

My parents tried to stop them and told them to stay here but they said, let me quote "Sorry but we can't stay unless our sorella says so.... and that'll happen only when she believes us." Like seriously 🙄 now I doubt that maybe they're my brothers.

As when they said that for the first time my parents didn't denied it so yeah it's doubtful.

"Beta! Come the reports have arrived and your brothers too." My mom said at the word 'Brothers' I scoffed but went downstairs anyways.

I reached downstairs and they haven't opened the report yet. So, I took it in my hands and my parents and both the brothers stood by my side to have a look as well.

Ok! So here we go. I hope the reports says No or not matched or mismatched anything like this in short negative. I so wish it.

And I opened the report. The report says No! Phew! I'm safe NOT.

The report says Yes. Damn! So these two weren't lying when they said they were my brothers. Now many questions were running in my head.

Why I wasn't with them till now?

Did my parents not want me or something?

How many brothers do I even have?

Maybe 1 more or just 2 I'm sure it will be this.

"I know you must have a lot of questions in your mind. We'll try to answer all of them and clear all your doubts as well as we could." The elder one said.

I nodded and

"How many brothers I have?" I asked him.

"6." The second one said with a smirk. 

"What- 6..............6 more that means we're a total 7 siblings?" I asked being shocked as hell.

Both of them chuckled at my response. Even my parents the ones I'm living with currently.

I was in shik shak shock.         

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey y'all I know I hadn't updated from long.

And am so so so sorry for that. I had been busy lately and also couldn't get time to update.

Updates would be given from now on on every Thursday and Sunday.

Also do follow my insta account _author_sinha_

Where you'll get spoilers for next chapters and also some imagines of characters convo