Part 5

CHAPTER FIVE

Lunarian library

Author p.o.v

v

.

.

Thoroughly annoyed as she fixes up her clothing and stands on her feet, she decides to reject this brute's late act of "gentlemen like" mannerisms.

Christine: you'd be doing both of us a Favour if you could locate your cloths and try keeping them on your body. *Dusting off her wrinkled school skirt* or better yet go lose yourself as well while you're at it.

Hellion: tsk tsk tsk. Such a shame a pretty lassie like you has such a foul mouth. * his eyes narrow to slits and he brings his hand to his chin as his head tilts upward a bit* I wonder how all that feistiness will taste when I'm done with you * short evil laugh*

.

.

.

.

.

Lunarian library

Hellions p.o.v

She looked at me, pure disgust radiating off her dainty little body. Her dead locked eyes seemed to stare right through me. I had to admit. I was conflicted between weather I liked her more when she wore mask of lecherous faces or when she was like this. Deathly serious, armed with no weapon but a pair of abrasive blue sapphire eyes.

Damn it. What was I even thinking! She was way too young for me. I was over 400 years old. 486 years and counting to be exact. Judging from her Mauna and her overall body build, slim calves with slightly wide hips and well-developed breast, I'd say she was at least in her late teens. 17 tops.

Just great! This whole situation made me look like some pedo or something.

From the unapproving look on her face and the way her hand cover over her chest I realised I was staring. My bad.

She went on ranting about how I should show myself out and never show face again. I ignored that. After all is not like I had that choice. I was bound to her, her loyal dog one could say

I slouched lazily against a shelve. Crossing my arms and dropping my head so I would not have to pretend to focus on her. I would wait on her to finish her ranting and then once she was calm, I would explain my circumstances to her.

Thanks to the spell I was now dependent on her to supply Mauna to me. so, leaving was already out of the question. How ever the problem was how I collected her Mauna that could become the issue. well at least on her part. For me these methods were quite...enjoyable ey.

I vaguely notice that she left with her ranting parade and has moved down three shelves away, probably looking for banishing spell.

I chuckle.