●Chapter 7●

Aleena's (Sonic's mother) P.O.V.

"She's  not okay, Doctor, I just want to know what's wrong!" 

---

Alone...? Am I alone? 
This dark place. It's so cold here.

.

.

.

Am I dying?

.

.

.

No. 

"Tell me what's wrong!" 

I could barely see, but, as if pouting, a man was holding my hand. The warmth... it was so inviting. Big, golden hands. I could feel little needles poking me up and down... tingles... and they were warm.

My eyes gently caressed the light as they opened slowly. I could see, I could see how the light bent so perfectly around this man, around his warmth. Like daffodils in the spring. Like tears shedding from a new born baby. This man was so close to me, I could hear his breathing. Hearing. I could hear this man's breathing! My eyes no longer took slow venture, instead they busted open: blinking to the beat of my heart. Each a more intense blink than the last. 

Tears gilded my cheeks and sank through the thin cloth of hospital clothing. I elegantly practiced my form as I caressed a small piece of tear-drenched cloth under me. Weaving and sewing a mental pattern of golden warmth. "Doctor, Doctor, she's awake! She's..." I looked over to the man. "She's beautiful."

More warmth spread from eye to eye on my tear-pressed and dull, sunken eyes. It was as if I'd been dunked in a pool of... him. The man. "A-ah." My mouth opened, I wanted to say something, "..." Nothing. "Mm..." Suddenly, "Man." I addressed the gentleman Infront of me. 

His eyes glassed over to my breathing, it seemed like his every moment on this earth was to please me. "Yes?"

My jaw widened, my lips though parched, crackled and dripped with saliva as I reached and reached... gripping for anything, for anything such as the man. When my arms reaching his collar somehow I found it in me to yank him across the hospital bed and into my warm embrace. I held him, like my baby boy, I held him. 

A/N: Woah-ho! Hey there, Maties! 
This chapter is short, I know, but, like, cuh'meh some slahk, my dudes... je t'aime tellement