Roommates - wat part 4

This is inspiration to one of the parts in MoldingTundra's regretavator oneshot [specifically the first 'Drunk' part], very cool stories check them out even though like prob everybody has but like yeah

fun fact - this love dynamic/ship reminds me of like Cha Heon and Shin Sol-i's love dynamic[the show is A love so beautiful, its a k drama it also has a chinese version also check that out]

yeah uh so uh read this if you want idk

================================================================================

| PEST'S POV |

Pest woke up and checked his phone only to notice it was 4pm. They got up and went to the bathroom, he reached for the door and instead of walking in, they only put their attention to the bright rainbow toolbox in front of the sink.

Pest realized it was Poob's toolbox obviously, but he didn't want to return it for a possible one sided conversation with Poob. He figured thats why Poob was banging the door the day before. He just decided to text Poob that he left it here and just to grab it back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pest - You left your toolbox here, can you grab it back?

Pest - Are you there?

Pest - Im sorry about yesterday, now please grab your stupid toolbox back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pest was now getting worried. Poob always replied back to him as soon as he texted, no matter if they were at the elevator or even at the middle of a party or midnight. He still didnt want to go back to Poob's place, but had to at least get rid of the staining rainbow color popping off in the bathroom.

When he was finally ready, he realized he had to carry the toolbox with them, it was gonna be the most embarrassing thing of his life [bro wants to be mysterious] so he had to fast walk his way to Poob's apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

| i also dont know what to put here jakhdk |

| prob both povs |

Pest noticed their was a loud sound closer and closer when walking to Poob's apartment. He figured that they are having a party, but it made things worse that maybe Pest would stand there awkwardly while holding a bright toolbox. 

When he finally arrived to Poob's apartment, there was a party, he tried to check the windows if Poob was nearby and could take the toolbox back, but instead Poob swung the door open.

"pest ur here!!"

"You left your toolbox, here."

"y cant u join da partyy?"

"I'm gonna go to the elevator, Im gonna become late because of you."

"cmonn"

"Unless you take your toolbox, I will for some time."

Poob grabbed Pest's wrist and dragged them into the couch and took the toolbox to put somewhere else. While sitting on the couch, he observed his surroundings. Before he could take note of anything, Poob came up and offered a drink.

"I dont drink, no thanks."

"y not, it will b fun!"

Pest did take note that Poob did act a bit wobbly and their words were a bit slurred. "Are you Drunk?" Pest asked concerningly. "a lil bit, i only drank 2 drinks maybee" Poob answered proudly. Pest begrudgingly got one since they knew Poob wouldnt stop asking.

After some time, all the guests had left and it was only Pest and Poob left alone. Poob was no longer tipsy though, but Pest has already gotten 6 drinks and it started getting Poob worried. They decided to stop giving Pest drinks and tried to take away his 6th drink.

"HEY! Thats mine!"

"u hav had too many drinks!"

"NUH UH."

"YUH UH"

They go back and forth and Pest got tired from all the bickering and just layed his head on Poob's thigh while they were sitting on the couch. Poob immediately got red, 'is he always liek dis when drunk? is dis normal? or is dis his first experience wis dis?' Poob got even more confused while thinking and started to shaking their legs which bothered the beetle. 

"Let me rest" Pest groaned. "srry! srry" Poob apologized. Poob checked if they were ok to only realize Pest was now sleeping on their legs. Poob needed to go clean their place but they didnt want to bother the sleeping bug, so they just sat there.

Poob let their hand rest on Pest's hair. 'i never knew his hair wuz so fluffy! :O', Poob started playing with their hair lightly which made the beetle purr and Poob felt it on his thighs. Poob jumped a bit. "続けてください" spoke Pest while sleeping. "wat, ur still awake?",

"どう思いますか"

"i dont understand wut ur saying!!"

"ただ続けてください"

Poob figured if he meant them playing with their hair, so they continued and this time the beetle purred lightly as not to startle Poob. Poob actually started enjoying this, it was nice and peaceful. Soon enough, Poob fell asleep while fidgeting with Pest's hair, by then Pest was still purring, even without his hair being played with.

It made Poob's day better, even if they hosted a party at the middle of the night as a small distraction of what previously conspired, it was still even more fun with Pest. It was like everything was better with Pest, like just them appearing would make the sun shine brighter. Maybe they did have a crush on Pest after all..

================================================================================

gays, they are i force them too yes

i have another idea for a partybeetle fanfic but idk how to end this first ngl-

 894 words.. thats crazy

anyways thanks for launching snowballs covered in bricks with me :D