𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚

Start from the beginning

"you fucked p boogz?!" kk whispered with a slight pitch "whattt, where did you hear that?" khia asked pretending to be shocked "girl boo, it is not the time to be playing" kk said.

paige stood up and walked towards khia's bedroom, shutting the door behind her as she kicked her shoes off and laid on khia's bed, resting her arm over her eyes.

"how do you think khia's gonna react?" azzi asked "she has favorites and paige is allowed to sleep in there unfortunately" aubrey replied "lucky, i bet it smells good in there" amari mentioned and they agreed.

after listening to kk talk they were finally done having a conversation in lena's room. khia left the bedroom with the couple following behind her as kk shook her head in disbelief.

khia looked at the group of girls on her couch with an confused look but before she asked her question, aubrey answered "your room" she spoke and khia raised an eyebrow before walking off.

khia entered her bedroom and shut the door behind her, making sure she locked it for some reason. she walked over to her bed and sat on the side beside paige who was just laying there.

khia stared at her for a while, admiring all of her features that weren't being covered. as she eyed the girl she froze since the flashbacks of last night when paige was between her thighs showing out decided to creep up on her.

"you just gon keep staring?" paige questioned, knocking khia out of her trance "wasn't staring" khia replied as she watched paige remove her arm from her face.

she looked at khia from head to toe just to see what she was wearing before looking at her face, "go put some pants on" she said "no and why are you on my bed?" khia said as she stood up.

"you wasn't complaining last night" paige smirked and khia looked around the room acting clueless "i have no idea what your talking about" she replied "fuck paige" she mocked and khia's eyes widened, quickly placing her hand over paige's mouth.

"stop" khia said and paige licked her hand making khia move "nasty" khia mumbled as she wiped her hand on paige's jacket "so who's gio?" paige randomly asked which caught khia so off guard.

"a friend from atlanta, why?" khia replied, watching as paige sat up and let her legs hang off the bed so now khia was standing directly in front of her "if that's the case then why you not making eye contact" paige said.

"because i don't want to" khia replied and paige just stared at her which made khia nervous for some reason "you was fuckin her" she blurted out and khia scrunched up her face and looked at her "no, the fuck" she replied.

"what made you even bring her up? you don't know her" khia said "she randomly followed me then unfollowed me" paige said "just say y'all fucked, i won't get mad" she said and khia scoffed.

"i already told you we didn't, not about to say it again" khia said and paige cocked her eyebrow up, grabbing khia's face to look at her "who are you talkin to?" she asked, moving closer "y o u" khia spelled.

"so what's your body count?" paige asked as she backed up and khia laughed as she placed both of her hands on the girls upper thigh "what's your bank digits?" khia asked.

"you think i'm playing and that's your problem" paige said as she got off of khia's bed, only for khia to sit down on her own bed "nah get down" paige said as she picked the girl up off the bed.

"um wow? did i give you permission to touch me?" khia questioned but in reality paige just wanted an excuse for things to lead to something else like last night knowing that it wouldn't happen again since they were both under the influence of alcohol.