enemies to lovers

varg and euronymous have been enemies for years. especially after pelle died, varg wanted to kill him. he went to get prepared for the day to kill him.

vargs pov

as soon as i knocked on øysteins door, he was dressed up weird. he was wearing cat ears, some random tail and a maid costume. "ø-øystein what are you wearing" i was so confused. he then opens his mouth "varg, i know you're gonna kill me. don't, i want to apologize to yo-" i cut him off and say "you dont understand how mad i am at you, i have to use the bathroom real quick so where is it? " he then proceeds to point at it. i walk into the bathroom, i then got hard at the thought of øystein in such of an outfit. i then proceed to walk out of the bathroom and i couldn't find him anywhere, "øystein where are you? " i call out. i then hear a little giggle coming from his bedroom, i walk in and holy shit i got even harder for what i saw. he was in his cute black panties that said "i heart satan" on it (and the tail was still on), he had cute little ripped leggings showing his cute little thighs, he still had his cat ears on and holy fucking shit i got so hard. "øystein... what is this? " i blurt out loud. "i knew you would love me like this~ come join me, i can see the buldge in your pants vargy poo~" god the way he said it. i then went in the bed and we started making out, he tasted like strawberry milk. I got on top of him and made little marks on his neck. "mmmph right this vargy poo! " he whimpered. i then took the tail out, it made a popping sound then i realized that he had a buttplug in him. "aw you prepared for me?" I whisper to him. "m-mhm!" i took off all of my clothes and took off his panties and saw his hard cock pulsing. i literally couldn't wait longer to fuck him. "where's the lube?" he then points to the table with the cherry flavored lube and i put some on my cock and then i put in slowly into his ass.

3rd person pov

as varg put his willy into øysteins bootyhole, he made very loud moaning as he enjoyed the way varg thrusted his cock into him.  "nya!~ right there vargy~" øystein screamed out loud as varg kept on thrusting into that spot and driving euronymous crazy. "im close øystein! want me to fill you up?~" varg whispered into his ear. "m-me too! please do!~" he went harder into euronymous and then finishing into him as øystein let out a loud moan.

vargs pov

i pulled out of him as my fluids dripped out of him. "i forgive you but if you do that again, im gonna have to punish you okay kitten?" i spank his ass. "i understand varg." he muttered back to me as he closed his eyes and fell asleep. i put him into the bath to wash him off and put his clothes on him. i then fell asleep next to him.

my pov 😈😈

HELP I CAME UP WITH THIS ON THE SPOT GOODBYE 😭🙏