𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕦𝕟𝕥

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Mysteries unfoldAll the storiesLegends that we're toldWe watch them come to lifeWe come to lifeWe're coming after youNo where to runWe're coming after youThis is the huntThis is the huntWe live in shadowsWe live where darkness hidesWe'll go where...

"Mysteries unfold
All the stories
Legends that we're told
We watch them come to life
We come to life
We're coming after you
No where to run
We're coming after you
This is the hunt
This is the hunt
We live in shadows
We live where darkness hides
We'll go where no one goes
We won't give up this fight"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

𝓼𝔂𝓷𝓸𝓹𝓼𝓲𝓼

'𝓕𝓻𝓸𝓶 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮 𝓼𝓹𝓪𝓻𝓴 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓾𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓪 𝓯𝓵𝓪𝓶𝓮'

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Grace Mikaelson.

A girl who'd lost everything. Her mother, her father, her uncle, and now her friends and sister.

When half of her family died when she was 15 she knew she'd never forgive herself for the things she did that led up to their deaths.

And when her sister's boyfriend's dad started sending people to kill them they all came to the realization that the only way for it to stop was for one of them to go into the pit that was his dad. Because their blood was toxic to him.

So after Hope knocked out her boyfriend, intending to jump in, Grace snuck up behind her and knocked her out too before jumping in with the boyfriend's new found brother.

When she got out months later she could see how happy her sister was and didn't want to ruin that. So, knowing the town would be safe with Hope, she left. She went to New York.

When she met new types of werewolves, vampires, and witches. And even new supernatural creatures called Shadowhunters. Who'd have thought that she'd end up falling for a centuries old warlock, and a shadowhunter?

The only thing she could hope for at this moment was that they'd never leave her. Not like so many others have.

Anyways now they're all getting pulled into a room to watch her life. Before and after Malivore. How will people react to the things they find out about her? 

────── 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I do not own Shadowhunters, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals or Legacies nor any characters, plot, or dialogue. They all belong to their rightful owners and creators. I do however own the plot, and dialogue I created for my OC's and the storyline that appears in this story.

Stealing it will be considered plagiarism and won't be tolerated. If you are inspired then please at least let me know before you do anything.

────── 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

This story contains mentions of violence, injuries, and blood and mature language and content (smut). If this content causes you discomfort, continue with caution (a warning will be put at the top of any part that includes certain topics if necessary)