Consume Me

Walking into Dylan's secret room was like walking into a circus, wondering which ride to mount first. But, of course, in lieu of coasters and Ferris wheels there's tables and strap-downs. I felt the blood rush through my body as he watched me pondering my own fate. I assumed the gorgeous gothic bed was for a  finale, or even for the intense comedown that was sure to await me. "Anything you like, princess?" He purred to me. I responded by gingerly taking his large hand in mine and led him over towards the black twin mattress. He smiled devilishly in my direction, green eyes beaming. "Oh really?" He said in a seductive raspy voice. I blushed crimson and put my hands behind my back, teetering on my heels back and forth. "Well first thing, these will have to go. Remember our rules?" I nodded pointedly. "Use your words," He commanded. "Yes daddy." He came over to me and wrapped his arms around me in a bear hug. This was highly unexpected. His right hand moved to his back pocket, pulling something back with it. I felt his hand slip down the back of my shirt and I heard the ripping before I felt the dull side of the blade. He was cutting my shirt off. I gasped in slight fear but he shushed me gently. His hands reached to the front of my waist and skillfully unbuttoned my skinny jeans and pulled them down my legs, leaving me only in my black and tan cheetah print bra and panties. "These are so pretty, I can't bear to cut them," he said, "but they do have to come off". I started to reach for the clasp of my bra when his hands grabbed my wrists. "I don't think I told you to move," he said strictly. I frowned a little, then conceded. His strong hands unclasped my bra with expert precision, my breasts falling gently into a less pert position, my nipples standing erect as the cool air wrapped around them. I moaned as his hands fully enveloped my sensitive flesh. His thumb and forefinger working the little pink nub on my left breast, as his lips kissed his way around my right. Pleasure consumed me. I wanted to beg, plead with him to give me more but I knew it would end with punishment. Before I was aware of his intentions, he had lured my body down onto the mattress, and while his tongue swirled around my hardened nipple, his hands were securing each of my wrists to the cuffs at each bed corner. His lips traveled up my collarbone, sucking gently on my neck, and met my full lips graciously. I could feel my slit growing wet with each kiss as his teeth gnawed at my bottom lip. I wanted to badly to rub myself, more so for him  to rub me. Touch me. Anything. But my mouth fell silent. His eyes locked onto mine as he pulled the restraints tight. He pulled away from me and walked around the mattress to the lower end. He ran his hand up my thigh and with his thumb and forefinger gently pried my thighs apart. I saw him grin devilishly as he noticed the little pool of arousal that lay beneath my dripping pussy. I sucked in a breath and huffed in disapproval. He chuckled and then roughly grabbed my left leg, pulling the restraint over my foot and tightening the strap. He repeated his process with my right leg and stood back, admiring his work. He gazed at my body, tied down below him, my pussy fully spread before him, wetness glistening on my delicate skin. He looked at me wild, possessed by lust. I could see his erection pressing tightly against his jeans. I wanted so badly to get on my knees and suck him off right there, but daddy would never allow that. After all, he was showing me his dark side.  He knelt down on the mattress beside me. I thought I would explode if he didn't touch me soon, he took full advantage of my helpless position. He traced his fingers up my legs, across my stomach, drew circles around my aching nipples, and brushed his fingers across my pink cheeks. "You like to be teased, baby girl?" He purred. "Yes daddy," I said back. "Tonight you are going to find out how it feels to be punished, darling. And how it feels to be completely, entirely pleasured." He spoke the final word with lustful intensity. I shivered at the thought of being fully under Dylan's command. He opened the little drawer by the mattress and pulled out 3 items. A blindfold, a handle with several feathers on the end, and a flogger. I was frightened for a moment, but I knew Daddy would take care of me. I raised my neck without hesitation for Dylan to place the blindfold over my eyes. The black satin eye mask consumed my vision, leaving my other senses to judge the room around me. I felt the soft feathers as they caressed my skin. Around and around my nipples, gently down my stomach, down my side, my thighs, then I heard the distinct crack of the flogger as it came down on my bare stomach. My body seized In unfamiliarity more so than pain. Immediately after the blow, the gentle feather kissed my skin again. Stroking the red marks the leather tassels from the flogger left behind. Another flog came down upon my chest, searing my left breast and delicate nipple. I let out a whimper and my lips were met by his instantly. Gently, slowly, our lips danced together as his tongue filled my mouth. Just as I was getting used to this pleasure, he removed it entirely. I felt lost without the sensation of his mouth upon mine. But there was more to come. Mere seconds passed before the next strike, this time coming down right where I was bound tightest, spread unholy before the man before me. His tassels struck my swollen clit and glistening pussy with a quick flick of his wrist. I cried out in pain and pleasure, though I would never admit it to him so easily. His hands brushed my hair behind my ears. "I'm sorry, daddy. That startled me." His lips grazed my ear as he whispered, "don't apologize, baby girl. Daddy likes it when you scream."