Brownies | Kevin x Reader

●Requested by: Angelmouse_yt Thank you so much for requesting.
《☆¤▪︎▪︎¤☆》

                             《☆¤▪︎▪︎¤☆》 ○Genre: Fluff○Hopefully you like this enjoy!_____________________________________________                 Kevin was busy in his candy store as usual

《☆¤▪︎▪︎¤☆》

○Genre: Fluff
○Hopefully you like this enjoy!
_____________________________________________
Kevin was busy in his candy store as usual. Then he realised hes starting to run out of sweets and kids are getting tired of the same old sweets. He groaned and saw Radford walking by. Radford enters the shop noticing Kevin staring at the ground. "Are you alright?" Radford spoke. Kevin sighs "I need ideas for new sweets for the kids. Im getting less customers every day Radford." There was a minute of silence and thought until Radford got an idea. "I know! Brownies! The kids love them even adults! A sweet that is not exactly a candy bar or candy but a pastry too! It's perfect!" Kevin was surprised at his idea. Kebin actually liked the idea. "That's...actually a great idea. But i need at least a dozen of them to fill the shelfs." Radford thought for a moment. "What about ___? Im guessing shes free." "___? Well it's not their shift today. I'd feel bad." Radford chuckles "Sounds like you do have a heart somewhere. Well you haven't asked her. Maybe they love baking?" Kevin rolls his eyes and stared at the ground. "I guess it wont hurt to ask. Thanks Radford." Radford nodded "No problem, well now i got to head back to my other job. Goodluck Kevin!" Radford waves and leaves the store.

Kevin sighs and glanced over to his phone. He hesitates but picked up the phone and dialed ___ phone number. "Hey it's me Kevin. ___? Are you there?" Kevin mumbled. "Kevin? Yeah it's me ___, what do you need?" ___ spoke through the phone. "Well..i dont want to bother you but i need help. My stores running low on sweets and i need help making brownies. I didn't have anyone to help but Radford suggested that i should speak to you." Kevin explains. ___ chuckles "Sure Kevin, i'll be there in a few minutes." Kevin sighed in relief "Thank you __.." Kevin placed his phone away and waited for ___. After a few minutes ___ finally arrived and walked into the store. "Im here, hey Kevin." Kevin waved and walked over to ___ "Great, Thank you again. Let's go. I've prepaired some things in the kitchen." Kevin actually had a kitchen at the back of the candy store. ___ followed him behind. They both walked into the kitchen and got ready. Kevin had these pink aprons and tied it over himself then he tied it on Vivian. "There. Now we're ready." Kevin spoke. Then they both started baking. As Kevin poured some flour. He accidently spills it on the counter. "Sorry, im pretty rusty at baking. It's been awhile." ___ chuckled and noticed the flour all over his face. They raised their hand at Kevin. Wiping the flour from his cheeks. Kevin's eyes slightly widen. He tried to hide the surprisement on his face. But his eyes give it away. ___ then walked behind him. Holding his arms. Guiding him to stir the bowl. "See..? Just like that." Kevin chuckles nervously and tried not to mess it up. Kevin and ___ finally finished the brownies. He turned over to __ "Thank you again ___--" then Kevin snickered. ___ tilted their head in confusion. "What's so funny?" They looked over their phones camera and saw flour on their nose amd cheeks. ___ scoffs and Kevin bursted out laughing. ___ grabbed some flour and threw it on Kevin's face. He coughed and in between the coughing he laughs. He wheezes "How could you!" He spoke in a dramatic tone. ___ laughed. Kevin grinned and sprayed frosting at her. ___ dodged it and threw an egg on his face. Kevin wiped it off "___! Oh im so gonna get you." Then Kevin chased ___ in the entire candy shop while kids stare at them behind the windows in confusion.

After their silly chase. Kevin and ___ ran out of breath and made a truce jokingly. They tossed the brownies into the tray. As they waited for the brownies to bake they took a picture together. Kevin and ___ sat on a bench outside in the back of the candy shop letting out a sigh of relief. "Finally." Kevin spoke. He turns to ___ beside him "Thanks for helping me again, ___. I could'nt done it without you." ___ smiled "Of course Kevin, i dont mind lending a helping hand." Kevin smiles. And for the past few minutes ___ had been talking and talking to Kevin. Telling their stories. And he listened to every bit. He realised he wasnt just listening. But also their every feature. He was so focused. 'It's not true. Do i love them? I've hid this feeling and it kept coming back. I wonder if they feel the same too. Although i doubt it.' Kevin thought to himself as ___ talks. Then ___ yawns and leaned her head on his shoulder. The sky was begining to turn dark. The sun was setting. That explains why they were tired. Kevin slightly jumped as he felt their head leaning onto his shoulder. Kevin looks away from them. 'It's true then. I cant hide away from my feelings. I do have feelings for them i just brushed it off. And its time to confess.' He thought to himself. He sighed and looked at them. Their eyes was shut. They seem to enjoy this. He looks down at their hand and hesitated. But finally took their hand. ___ began to open their eyes. They looked up at Kevin confused. He smiles slightly.

Kevin didn't even want to speak and enjoy the moment. But he knew he had to and confess eventually. "___..this is hard for me to say but i knew i have to speak eventually." He took a deep breath and stared at her. "Truth is __... i love you, ever since i met you i know it sounds silly. Because some people dont belive in love in first sight of course i do too. But i cant explain it. You pulled me in so fast. You didnt know but you already had me around your finger. But of course i didnt believe in love in first sight so i ignored it. Thinking it would go away. It didnt. No matter how hard i push it away. Oh, i feel like i sound like a fool." Kevin chuckles nervously. He sighed and stared at the ground. He didn't even want to see their reaction. Until he heard them letting out a small laugh. He looks up to see ___ smiling. "I Love you too, Kevin." He was shocked. "You..do?" He mumbled. "I do." They whispered. He couldnt believe it. He was such a wreck and they still loved him? ___ chuckles. "Funny, you confessed while we finished baking brownies." Kevin chuckles. "Speaking of brownies. I think it's ready. Better go before it burns." He stood up and walked with ___ his arm around ___ as they talked and laughed together.

End.

I hope you liked this! It's really cheesy but i tried to make it good. I've spend the night wrtting this so if its bad i apologise.

Don't forget to request 💞

Love you all! 💕