Since Jungkook got to knew how much Taehyung likes to tangle his pretty fingers through his hair no way in the holy hell he'll cut them short, just a bit trimming if necessary.

"He belongs there too Jungkook, sooner or later he had to be finding everything related to you and your past with him...as for Noorae, that kid already went through shit so she's out of the topic, you both should never hurt her." Yoongi adviced him.

He's right though what's her fault in there issue.

"Never in my dreams hyung...I can never repay that child, what she matters to me....my gaurdian her kindness saved me back then...and I don't care what anyone says I am her father and she is my daughter." Jungkook roared possesively making Yoongi smile proudly.

"Go make everything right."

That's it he left the mansion but this time, different attire with different vehicle, hiding his identity behind that matte black helmet as he kicks the starter of his heavy tired bike 'Harley Davidson nightster', pitch black in color by the way.

Ofcourse he has to change apperance everytime he's getting out from the mansion, has to be careful and alert with sharp instincts. He's a fucking syndicate leader, though they are still properly hidden behind the tags of particular loan sharks, so what....a lion(king) has to be alert for every attack with defence, equally.

Not to mention the underworld, after everything happened in the meet-up with all the syndicates, his business has reached the highest value well, that's pure powder shit which he sells but who cares, world knows it's dangerous but they still consume it so who are they to even say no when customers are literally stuffing money for it.

He's not God, not righteous.

A simple businessman doing his business which is trading, never judging and messing if not necessary, so what if his personality sucks? he doesn't give a fuck about how people thinks. Yes he is wicked and selfish man with extra possessive self towards his personal matters, like cherry on top.

That's the only rule of his dark world.

Reminded from possession, he's on his way to make things right with his and Taehyung's relationship, sure they are not close or even together but atleast he do exist for Taehyung. Atleast for now.

Jungkook is thankful for it.

He's trying to make himself more than just some existing shit in Taehyung's life, however Jeon Jungkook was so unaware what storm is waiting for him in the blossom orphanage.

He parks his Harley Davidson inside the parking, removing the helmet away he brushes his bangs behind his ears and runs his big hands through his scalp, streching his bun to make it tighter.

He enters the building and kept walking till he saw staff members literally waiting for him, standing on the main building's entrance with flower bouquets in their grips, except for kids.

"You finally able to made it sir."

They greeted him with smile on their faces, the proof of how eagerly they all were looking forward to meet the ravenette.

"Please call me Jungkook you're making me feel like I'm already hitting my old age...and thankyou for waiting I must say sorry for being late." He smiled back taking the scented flowers showing gratitude.

But his eyes were searching for that particular hazel ones.

"Not at all, you gave us and our children a new life we can never repay you're kindness, though our kids prepared this small party for thanking you." Jungkook shifts back his focus on the care taker, guess he didn't came to welcome him.