Learning About Marjorie

Marley's Pov:

How we spent the next day was my Mother and Taylor both telling me about our Grandmother Marjorie Finlay. While talking to Mom and Taylor I quickly learnt a lot about her how she used to be a Famous Opera Singer. Not nearly as Famous as Taylor is but she was a Well Known Opera Singer and she had such a lovely Opera Voice.

I loved learning more about my Grandmother I would even read Articles about her online and would ask Mom and Taylor what she was like in person. I had missed out on getting to know her when I was a Kid so hearing things about her excited me and I was overjoyed when they would let me listen to her Opera Voice. Mom explained that is where we got our Singing Talent from.

What was exciting even more was getting to look at Pictures of my Grandmother and I saw how much me and Taylor did favor her in her looks. I even came across a Picture of her holding both of us when we were Babies in the Hospital she was so proud to be a Grandma back then I got emotional just looking at the Picture.

Taylor spoke up "She knew about you and knew that you existed. She mourned you just like the rest of us when you were Kidnapped from the Hospital. Mom wasn't herself for weeks after that we never stopped looking for you we knew that one day we would find you we just didn't know when or how. But now that your back in our life, we aren't going to ever let you go again".

When Taylor said that, tears filled my eyes because I am finally happy to be with my real Family and that nothing or no one was going to separate us again. But I was still Angry at those who had kidnapped me they stole the one thing I couldn't get back. My Childhood that I could have had with my Grandmother was robbed from me when I was Kidnapped so was growing up and doing things with my Siblings and Parents.

Sensing my Anger is my Mother and Sister and they both sat beside me. Andrea placed her Arm around me "I know your Furious because you feel like you lost the Childhood that was stolen from you. But how we can help that is by making lots and lots of new Memories that will last a Lifetime".said Mom trying to make me feel better which is working.

Taylor nodded agreeing. "Mom is right. We can make lots of Memories together. And we can still do things together as Siblings like go on Vacation together,play Games, and some things we missed out on doing when we were Kids depending on what it is of course". She said with a Smile and hugged Marley close to her.

Taylor knew just how to make her feel better and knew what right words to say she slowly nodded with both of them and agreed that they could all make new Memories that would last for years to come. She hugged both her Sister and her Mom back "I look forward into making new Memories with all of you".

"And I know that I didn't get to meet my Grandma but both of you can help keep her Memory alive by keep talking about her I love hearing everything about her and how she was a Famous Opera Singer. If you have any Home Videos I would love to see them to as well ".