~As torture and bad times begin[part two-the 'man']

𝙵𝚘𝚛 𝚊𝚌𝚎,
𝙼𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚌𝚎,𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚍𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠𝚜,𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚞𝚛𝚔𝚜 𝚊 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚞𝚖𝚎 𝚞𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚝𝚑. 𝙴𝚊𝚌𝚑 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚎𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚛, 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚒 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚊𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝 𝚞𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚑𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝.
-𝙴𝚟𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚎

Since she came to that base,she remembers herself hit on the head,get tortured for days...she didn't even know what was going on.Nobody was there to save her,she just wanted to suicide herself at that point...After 7 days that she passed in the basement,a man comes,the basement was dark,she couldn't see the man clear.Her wrists were red because of the chains.The man gets closer to her, She backed away a little. She didn't want the man to approach her.But it didn't made man stop.Now she could see the man clearly.The man was muscular who had dark hair and dark eyes with a scar actoss his right eye.The man had dark and cold gaze like knifes piercing through her soul.She was scared but she kept cool
Evangeline:"W-who are you mister kidnapper?"
The man didn't answer,he stared at her.
The man:"I was supposed to ask that question.Who exactly are you?"
Evangeline:"m-my name is Evangeline.I heard some gunshots while I was going to work,and I found myself here..."
The man:"Evangeline?You don't sound English."
The man had a cold voice
Evangeline:"I'm French...and you still haven't said who you were..."
The man:"who I am doesn't matter for you...Tell me,Evangeline,If I open up your chains will you try to runaway"
Evangeline:"probably."
The man smirked.He seemed to scare her
The man:"Then I wont open your chains"
Evangeline:"why did you brought me here anyways?"
The man:"isn't it too obvious?You saw me killing man"
Evangeline:"oh.Now it makes sense"
The man came closer to her and opened up her chains as he grabbed her wrist harshly
The man:"If you dare to runaway,I will lock you here for some years"
He smiled at her sarcastically.She was terrified,even tho the man seemed to be nice.She needed to escape...she started to think that if trying to escape was a good idea...
Evangeline:"can't you set me free?"
The man:"that is not possible."
Evangeline:"fine"
[evangeline pov]I quickly pushed him and directly went to the base's window,the window was locked.I needed something to break it.The man started coming towards me...I saw that switchblade but I had no time to get it,it was too far away from me.I needed to break the window somehow.
The man:"you know there is a reason I kidnapped you"
He sighed as he was now one meter away from me
Evangeline:"d-don't come closer!"
The man:"hm...do you want to play it this way?Sound good to me..."
some bodyguards come to the base,I was shocked...The bodyguards grab my arms as they pin me to the wall.The man was staring to me with his cold dark eyes...Than I saw him grab a needle..
The man:"do you know what this is Evangeline?"
Evangeline:"a n-needle...What are you going to do with that?"
I started to panic,I couldn't break free...
The man:"Hey you don't need to panic my precious Evangeline.."
He came closer to me with the needle...I was scared.Was he trying to poison me?What was he gonna do?While I was thinking these,he injected something to me...

                                                         ~𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱:𝟯
                                                                    -𝖡𝖺𝗅𝗂