When She Was Bad- 1

Xander and Willow were walking through the park at night with their ice cream. After playing their movie guessing game, Xander had tapped his ice cream onto Willow's nose. He used his napkin to wipe it off, but got caught in Willow's eyes. They both leaned in, almost going to kiss, before the backed away. Xander looked to the side and saw a vampire stood near them, watching them. Willow noticed it too and screamed as Xander pulled her away. As they backed away from the vampire they saw another vampire had joined them.

"Willow, go!" Xander stood in front of Willow protectively as he punched one of the vampires. Unfortunately, the vampire overpowered him and the other one was stalking towards Willow. A hand grabbed the vampire that was about to bite Xander, pulling him away. The girl managed to punch and kick the one vampire, while another girl went to attack the vampire near Willow. The second girl grabbed the vampire by the shirt, picked him up and slammed him into the ground in an almost chokeslam-like move. 

Meanwhile, the first girl had flipped the first vampire onto his back over her shoulder

Meanwhile, the first girl had flipped the first vampire onto his back over her shoulder. Both girls looked up, revealing themselves to be Buffy and Lucy.

"Hi, guys!" Buffy smiled. The first vampire that Buffy had been fighting ran at her causing her to kick him in the chest. He flew back into a tree where he was impaled on a branch, turning to dust, while Buffy grabbed her stake and pushed it into the chest of the vampire Lucy still had pinned down. Lucy looked up at Buffy as she breathed heavily, glad that she could still be of use to the Slayer, even though it was exhausting work. 

"Miss me?"

"Miss me?"