Chapter Twenty Five

Start from the beginning

"It's okay-y, you guys don't have to do this for me" Eundal speak up and got up to leave but Taehyun held her back. "No! I can't let you go back to the hell like this!!" Taehyun stated.

"Let's let her stay at my apartment" Suddenly soobin spoke up, even though he doesn't wants to help them at this situation for something but couldn't help , feel sad for taehyun, not even for Eundal.

"Really?" Taehyun's face light up as soobin took a deep breath and wiped his face then look back at them. "yeah, Irene Noona give me that apartment as gift, use that for now" The elder answer.

So like this Eundal was taken to soobin's apartment for few days, soobin give them the keys and told taehyun to stay careful.

"Listen taehyun, I'm not feeling anything is right here, be careful" soobin said as taehyun didn't take his words that seriously and shrugged it off. "Hyung, I know you can't still get over your past doesn't means you have think same about everyone" Taehyun replied, trying to make the older feels lighter but soobin didn't feel satisfied with hia answer.

"Whatever, stay safe and "Be careful" with that soobin walked out of the apartment and went to the elevator, Taehyun inform at his house he is staying over Irene's place so they shouldn't send 100 bodyguards to find him.

He heal her wounds and put bandage all over her wounds then sit down beside her.
"Since when you got a boyfriend like him and this all?" Taehyun asked.

"It's been few months , He was a senior from our school, everything started normally but then suddenly he started to abuse me, and when I tried to say I'm going to break up he started to blackmail me, he had took lots of money from me too which i earned by working part time" Eundal explained and she tries to not cry again.

"Does he knows that where you live?" He asked and Eundal nodded her head. "He knows where I live and most of the time he came to my house and beat me like so badly" she muttered.

Taehyun pulled her back into a hug and softly patted her head. "Shh, it's okay I'm here, no one is going to hurt you" He whispered softly to her.

"I'm sorry for leaving you like this that time, I was scared when I realised if he gets to know this he might kill me for real and unfortunately he gets to know about this" Eundal says, looked up to make a eye contact with taehyun, their face was so close already.

"It's okay, I understand" Taehyun mumbled, they were looking at each other then suddenly taehyun put his lips on her lips, finally kissed her and this time Eundal didn't pull away.

Taehyun didn't remains this kiss for that long, he pulled away quickly and rest his head on top of eundal's head. "You should sleep now, you went through a lot" he said and Eundal nodded her head, smiling.

Few days went by like this, Eundal stays at soobin's place and she didn't went to school for days. Taehyun came to meet her after school always and they spend time together, everything were going good but for some reason Suddenly taehyun feels like something is wrong with Eundal.

But he couldn't figure out why he feels this way, sometimes he feels like Eundal avoid him but then he push away his negative thoughts away.

Taehyun were walking around empty classroom oom while talking to the older. "Why are you being all furious, I give her some money because I thought she needs it!! She didn't went to her part time job too!" Taehyun said, because soobin was mad at him since he gets to taehyun give Eundal a good amount of money to spend.

"You know what taehyun, now you're being too much!" Soobin said from the other side. "Hyung you know what you need some rest" with that Taehyun hung up the call and throw his phone away on the bed.