Jasmine Villegas 4th Of July Party & Dove Cameron's House With The Real Becky G

3 Weeks Later

Jasmine Villegas: Beckyyy may you please get ready?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Okay. While I'm changing I put on some music.

Rebbeca Gomez: Walks in while I'm changing.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Starts singing to shower.

Rebbeca Gomez: Wow Beckyyy, you're so pretty. I think you should wear my clothes.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Okay babe.

Rebbeca Gomez: Watches me put on her clothes. I love you, babe.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): I love you too, babe.

Rebbeca Gomez: So Beckyyy why did Jasmine Villegas became a bad girl?

Jasmine Villegas: Rebbeca Gomez you made me turn bad.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Just because Rebbeca made you turn bad doesn't mean you could take it out on me.

Jasmine Villegas: The reason why I take it out on you is because I love you! You make me smile  everyday even when your with Rebs Marie Gomez. Plus when I snapchat you, you smile when you see me on snapchat. But when you see Becky G on snapchat you always get excited. I love that about you!

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Aww that's so true.

Rebbeca Gomez: Snapchats me.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Smiles. I can't believe I'm snapchatting Becky G.

Rebbeca Gomez: Same here.

Jasmine Villegas: Kisses me.

Rebbeca Gomez: Kisses me too.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Oh my land. Why did both of y'all kiss me at the same time. Next y'all are gonna make out with me too. Oh boy why did I say that? Now there never gonna stop making out with me.

Jasmine Villegas, Rebbeca Gomez: Yep we're never gonna stop making out with you! We love you to much. So we're gonna start making out with you! Starting now. Let's go.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): No! Runs to the bathroom.

Jasmine Villegas: Rebs you wait for Beckyyy in her room while I go to the bathroom.

Rebbeca Gomez: Okay. Goes to my room.

Jasmine Villegas: Goes to the bathroom. Beckyyy I know you're in here. Now open this door.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): No! I'm not goin' to open this door.

Jasmine Villegas: If you don't open this door I will tell everyone you sleep naked. I will post a picture on ask fm.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Fine. Opens the bathroom door.

Jasmine Villegas: Grabs me by my shirt and pushes me towards the mirror.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Jasmine Marie Villegas!

Jasmine Villegas: I'm not goin' to stop until you say I love Jasmine V when she's a bad girl.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): I'm not saying that.

Jasmine Villegas: Pushes me on the floor then jumps on top of me. Say it?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): I actually don't like Jasmine Villegas as a bad girl. She ruined my life.

Jasmine Villegas: No I didn't.

Rebbeca Gomez: Comes to the bathroom.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Tries to get up from the floor.

Jasmine Villegas: Rebs now's your chance to make out with Beckyyy. I will kiss her.

Rebbeca Gomez: Makes out with me.

Jasmine Villegas: Kisses me.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Please stop! I promise I will do whatever you want except make out with y'all.

Rebbeca Gomez: We only want to make out with you!

Jasmine Villegas: We don't want anyone else.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Why do y'all only want to make out with me?

Rebbeca Gomez: Seriously Beckyyy?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): You know I should go back to dating Austin Mahone. Even though he did something to me that I regret.

Rebbeca Gomez: No Beckyyy, you can't get back with Austin. None of my fans want Becstin to happen. I told my Beasters what Austin Mahone did to you! And now there on my side. I truely love all of my Beasters including you Beckyyy.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Why did you tell your fans?

Rebbeca Gomez: I had too.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Rebbeca I'm sorry to do this but we're done. I really really want to be with Austin Mahone. And there's nothing you could do about it. So yeah we're done.

Rebbeca Gomez: Oh really?

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Oh no your going to tell them my secret.

But Becky if you tell your fans my secret I'm not going to be able to go out with Austin.

Rebbeca Gomez: I don't want Becstin to happen. My fans don't want Becstin to happen either.

Jasmine Villegas: If you go out with Austin I will continue to be a bad girl.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Fine Jasmine. I won't go out with Austin Mahone.

Rebbeca Gomez: Jasmine how did you convince Beckyyy not to go out with Austin?

Jasmine Villegas: Remember when I was a bad girl I kinda did something to Beckyyy. So now she's afraid of the bad Jasmine. That's why I told her not to go out with Austin.

Rebbeca Gomez: Oh yeah. When you took Beckyyy with you I told Beckyyy she couldn't be with you because you were a bad girl and I didn't want her to be one.

Jasmine Villegas: Yeah that's true.

Look on the bright side if she does go out with Austin I will be bad again. And I will make her life miserable.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): What are y'all talking about?

Jasmine Villegas: Shut Beckyyy. Rebs and I are trying to have a conversation.

Rebbeca Gomez: Yeah. Just go to sleep.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): No! Leaves the house while they both talk.

At Dove Cameron's House

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Knocks on the door.

Madison Beer: Dove who is it?

Dove Cameron: Texts me.

Me (Beckyyy Villegas G.): Texts back.

Dove Cameron: It's Beckyyy G. Jasmine, her and Becky got into a fight. So Beckyyy wanted to know if she could stay at my house for the night. I said yeah.