Chapter Seven: Gossip Filled Conversations

Elizabeth's pov

"So..." Adam spoke after we sat down in second period together.

"So... what?" I groaned, setting my head down on my desk. I stayed up until around two in the morning trying to finish an essay I forgot that I had, so I was too tired for anything right now.

"You gonna tell me where you disappeared off to for the whole night and basically all of the next day?" He asked. On Sunday we didn't really see each other 'cause he had work and then spent dinner at one of his friends houses.

He got home around seven on that day, which is over an hour and half than I got home on Friday, when I got locked out and the door was still unlocked and he was able to get on, not that I wanted him to be locked out, but it definitely wasn't fair that I was and he wasn't. I had a feeling at first that they didn't lock him out 'cause he called ahead, but when I asked him if he did, he said he forgot to 'cause it was a last minute decision and it slipped his mind.

Although I was still pissed off that I got locked out, I ended up meeting my idol that night and got to talk and hang out with her the next day, so I guess I'm kinda happy I did.

"Why do you care so much." I sighed, not glancing up as I tried not to fall asleep.

"'Cause I'm your best friend. And I want to know." He shrugged.

I wasn't sure if I should tell him. Taylor didn't specifically tell me not to tell anyone, but then again, she might still be hoping I wouldn't and I didn't wanna disappoint her.

After thinking about it for a few seconds I decided to tell him. He was my closest friend and I knew I could trust him not to tell anyone. But I'd still threaten him, obviously.

"Fine, I'll tell you, but you have to promise not to tell anyone, okay?" I asked, finally glancing over at him and he nodded. "Really? 'Cause if you do I'll kick you so hard in between your legs you can kiss your future children goodbye, got it?" He nodded again, his eyes now wide with fear.

"Good." I remained silent for a few more seconds before sighing. "I was with Taylor Swift."

Adam snorted in laughter. "Haha, you're hilarious. I don't mean what happened in the wild fantasies in your head. What actually happened, Liz."

I rolled my eyes, although I would be lying if I said I didn't at least have one head fantasy of Taylor Swift adopting. Not that it wail happen, which is why it's a fantasy.

"I'm serious, man." I replied.

"Prove it." He insisted and I rolled my eyes. "I didn't get a picture or anything." I groaned.

"You met Taylor swift, but didn't ask for a picture or even an autograph?" He questioned and I nodded. "Sorry I didn't think of it when I was busy trying to process the fact that Taylor Swift saw me crying on the sidewalk." I replied.

"So you're actually being serious right now? You met Taylor Swift?" He asked again and I nodded. "Yeah."

"What happened after? She just asked if you were okay and left or what? I need details!" He exclaimed and I hit his shoulder as a few people glanced back at us. "Keep it down."

"Sorry. Now tell me what happened." So I began to tell him all that happened. About her bringing me to her house after I got locked out, how she made amazing food and played scrabble with me, and finally, how she gave me her number.

"You are in possession of Taylor Swifts phone number??" He exclaimed in a hushed tone.

I nodded. "Mhm."