Tears soon started to well up . He didn't expect his ex still made him hurt and suffer him without him being physical .

" I think you know . Kim yoori . That little shit . I just said to her to make you keep aa distance from that guy " Yoon pointed towards minho who had a raging expression . He felt his blood boil and he couldn't stop his outburst.  He kept silent and listened to the guy speak . " But she fell in love with him . I tried to stop her but she wouldn't stop . That little piece of shit went too far threatening you . So I tried to hurt her but this man made my work easy ." He said smirking .

All this time minho stood silently awaiting a storm inside him . Before he could do something ,jeongin moved forward and grabbed him by his collar and punched him . One after the other . He wasn't stopping until hyunjin and minho dragged him . " Jeongin , your taking away my chance of beating him . " . Yoon looked at them as if they are a psychos .

Minho looked at the guy who laid panting and dripped wet with his own blood . Minho punched the guy one last time . The guy couldn't bare the pain.  He could feel his eyes starting to close . Soon he fell unconscious.

During that time , mingi observed minho and his movements . The way he threatened him , the way he handled the situation . He smiled . ' I hope you get this one right , jisung '

Hyunjin who was in daze thinking about how hot his boyfriend was , how he rolled his sleeves , how he grabbed him by his hair and dragged him , kicked him , punched him made his mind go crazy . He didn't expect jeongin to be that protective towards jisung but he was understandable . He can understand why he was protective . Jisung suffered a lot .

Jisung broke down in tears . Everbody looked at him . Minho ran to him and hugged him tightly . He whispered sweet nothings in his ears and pecked his head . " It's going to be okay , darling " . Still the tears were uncontrollable. The boy could feel his legs weak . Before he could fall , minho caught him and hugged him again . This time even tighter . He himself could feel his tears welling up . He just couldn't see his beloved in tears . But he have to stay strong.  For jisung .

Minho could tell jisung couldn't walk so he lifted him in a bridal style and walked th their dorm not even caring mingi is there or not . All he needs to know is jisung is fine . Minho could feel a weight on his shoulder . He smiled when he saw jisung sleeping peacefully .

Minho unlocked the door with ease even if jisung is in his arms and kicked the door open . He entered his room and placed jisung on the bed and pecked his forehead amd caressed his head . " I am sorry ,jisung " minho could feel his tears rolling down his cheeks . He quickly wiped them and  covered jisungs body with blankets and with one last look he exited his room and went to the living room .

Mingi watched everything . He watched everything from the living room . He smiled ' Guess you found the right one who is cold to others and soft to only you . Well done my son ' mingi thought but he quickly saddened at the thought of someone hurting his more than he expected .

He saw minho coming to living room . " so how is jisung doing ?" He asked . Minho flinched when he heardsomeone speak . " He is doing .........................fine " minho said who is unsure himself. 

Mingi told minho to sit down . Minho nervously sat down infront of mingi . After a long silence ,mingi spoke .

" Jisung is always a carefree guy . Always so happy , so joyful . He and jeongin were friends even before they were born . His mom and I are friends with his parents so they both practically grew up with each other . Jisung always seemed younger than jeongin even if he was born before him . Jeongin is always protective over him . Always making jisung happy . Jisung also adored jeongin a lot . They were practically brothers . Soonthe two became friends with seungmin in middle school . Those three were like peas in a pod . Always sticking together . But slowly we could feel his colour draining from his face . We asked jeongin and seungmin . They both said he was dating someone . Even they could feel something was off between both of them . We even met his ex . He was kind but I could feel something was off about him . He wouldn't let jisung speak in his own household . Soon we heard he is getting tortured . We Warned him . Soon we heard they broke up . We could finally see his colour coming back . But I didn't know his ex wouldn't even leave him at all . I won't tell his history because I am in place to tell you . He will tell you once he is comfortable . Why am I saying this is please take care of him . I can see him . He really loves a lot and mainly he trusts you . Dont you dare break his trust "

Minho listened to everything mingi was saying carefully . He could feel the sadness in his voice. " Even if someone offers the world to break up with him or brak his trust I would never do such a thing . If I did , I wouldn't even  tolerate myself " minho said honestly . Mingi could feel his sincerity in his voice .

They could hear hear some voices coming from minhos room . They both looked at each other for a second and ran to the room . They could see small whimpers and murmurs coming from jisung . They ran to the bed and minho took jisung in his arms . " Jisung , wake up . " minho tried and slowly shook him .

" Jisung ,baby, darling wake up " minho spoke in his softest voice he could . With a snap,  jisung woke up n looked around . " Jisung , baby . Are you okay " minho asked slowly trying not to scare the younger .

Jisung looked at minho and hugged him tightly . He cried for the nth time that day . Mingi also hugged jisung jisung who immediately collapsed into his father's hug .

" Are you okay , jisung " mingi asked inturn getting a nod as an answer . Jisung looked at mingi for a minute . Mingi got the hint of his sons look so he stood up and left the room .

Jisung hugged minho tightly who intern hugged him . " What happened sungie ?" Minho asked jisung . Jisung looked at minho who looked at jisung tear stained cheeks . Without any warning , jisung kissed minho who looked shocked for a second and returned the kiss .

Jisung looked at minho who was watching him anxiously.  " I am ready to tell hyung " jisung said . Minho looked confused .

"Huh ?"

" I am ready to tell you about my past . About my ex "

_______________________

HEY GUYYYYSSSSS , SORRY IF I WAITED YOUUUUU . I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER .

honestly,  this chapter is shit . I didn't like it that much .