The Ever after

Jaune: "No thats not enough"

Yang: "What are you talking about of course it is its a one way trip to vacuo the civilians get to evacuate safely"

Jaune: "And how is that going to stop cinder and her goons from sneaking in like all the other times they have?"

that got them to shut their mouths

Jaune: "I thought so hey ambrosius do me a favor since you already made the portal can you add something to it or is it to late?"

ambrosius: "It's too late to add any meaningful changes but small things can be added"

jaune: "Good that fine then I want to add this in then"

 he pulls out his scroll that has a picture of cinder and her allies and the salem faction

Jaune: "I want you to make it when cinder fall, neo politian, mercury black, arthur watts, tyrian cowels, hazel reinhart, and salem and any other allies they will have will be highlighted by a big beam of light letting us know they snuck in among the refugees because their not dumb enough to come in without a disguise so I want that portal to scan and Identify everyone in their I know you can do it cause you smart not as smart as your sister but smart enough to pull these changes off also make it where the civilians can not fall off the path to their safety that should be well in your powers to grant"

Ambrosius: "Very well human it shall be added in"

he did as jaune told him jaune them grabbed the relic of creation and handed it to oscar

Ruby: "Jaune why didn't you say these thing earlier"

Jaune: "because I didn't think I have to rubyu you and your team were making all your plans and since you had 3 extra head helping you I though the 4 of you would have thought of it but looks like I was wrong but I don't blame you everyone been putting all this stress on you me included but no more I will handle it myself you have enough to worry about with you learning how to use your silver eyes and finding a way to stop salem so take it easy alright you didn't make me team rangers strategist for no reason right?"

he gives her a smile as he walks into the portal to help ren, nora, and oscar evacuate the people

Weiss: "Ruby have we really been putting to much pressure on you?"

Ruby: "What n no you have not jaune doesn't know what he talking about!"

she tried to lie about it and fail miserably

Yang: "Sis you always been a bad liar still are look its ok don't worry we will start carrying our own weight like jaune said you have a lot on your plate we should be helping you shoulder this responsibility not making it harder for you"

Blake: "Yeah ruby you maybe the leader but that doesn't me we as a team and as your friend does not mean we cant help you make the load lighter for you"

the wby of team rwby walk into the portal

Ruby stood their in deep thought before walking in

a few hours later they all see a beam of light

Jaune: "Their here! we have to intercept them! ruby stay with penny your silver eyes are the most effective thing we have against cinder since she part grim so you will protect her with me! ren nora and oscar continue to protect the civilians everyone else try and stop neo!"

from here it follows cannon all the way up to the penny taking the fatal hit

Jaune: "No no no! he immediately starts to heal penny with ruby there watching in horror"