81-90

Chapter 81

  On that day, everyone saw such a scene.

  The ground trembled, and the rapidly descending nuclear bomb splashed up thick dust. Even the air was washed out by the heavy and terrifying airflow, with white lines visible to the naked eye. Just a second before the nuclear bomb was about to fall on the city, Suxing's right hand touched the surface of the nuclear bomb.

  Then, only a very soft "bang" was heard, as clear and crisp as the strings being plucked in the silence of the world. The world fell silent for a moment. Nuclear bombs - the most powerful bomb in human history. The weapon, at that moment, turned into a bubble without warning and unexpectedly.

  Countless bubbles reflected colorful light in the dim skylight, spurting upward like airflow, densely covering the entire sky.

  On the other side, the snow-white foam rode on the wind and arrived before the plane completely crashed. The foam turned into steel again the moment Lu Xiuhan let go of Su Xing, covered with dark luster but extremely soft, like mycelium-like steel. Quickly wrapped around the plane, the plane that was originally falling was wrapped in steel and stopped its downward trend in an instant. However, the passengers on the plane did not react at all and were rescued. Even though the plane had been firmly grasped, it still remained Screaming in shock.

  The nuclear waste placed on the plane was also assimilated by steel at the same moment, changed from liquid to solid, and fell into the uninhabited countryside.

  On the ground, everyone stopped.

  They had forgotten how to control their expressions, and could only stare blankly at the bubbles in the sky, the steel that almost reached the sky, and the plane that was tightly wrapped in steel.

  How to describe what they saw?

  I don’t know, I really don’t know.

  Bewildered, shocked, overwhelmed, ecstatic...

  all kinds of emotions are like uncontrollable ocean currents, gushing out from the bottom of my heart.

  They were afraid of the disaster the data demon had created for them, but they were amazed at the beautiful sights created by Lu Xiuhan and the unknown demon to help them and save them.

  When everyone thought of picking up their phones to record the scene in the air, they saw a black shadow speeding towards the center of the bubble.

  The bubbles are carried up into the air by the air current due to their extremely light weight, but because they are made from nuclear bombs, although they appear to be thin and fragile, the bubbles contain the energy of nuclear bombs, so they are not so easily broken. , when the bubbles floated to a certain height, they all fell down again.

  The speed of the bubbles falling is not fast, and it has a romantic and soft atmosphere like the bubbles filling the park in an amusement park. It's just that the scene around Suxing at this moment is not gentle.

  Although the nuclear/bomb did not fall, the heat shock during the landing of the nuclear/bomb still caused some damage to the ground. The ground was hit by too strong airflow falling from the sky to create a huge deep pit, and soil was flying everywhere.

  And in this deep pit, a puppy that was just three months old was shivering.

  Suxing squatted next to the puppy, tilted his head and smiled at the puppy with a gentle smile.

  The puppy is fine.

  ——Lu Xiuhan arrived at this time.

  He hugged Su Xing, but