Chapter 6: Present

A/N: Lmaooooo am back for this crack fic. This genuinely has no plot whatsoever, just me writing this what-if crackfic ehe

Anyways, happy reading!!

-------------------------------------

*Hiyori POV*

"Yo."

"Ah, bocchan, yo."

I went inside our secret base and sat on the makeshift bed with a grin on my face. Leon sat next to me and tilted his head at me.

"Bocchan?"

"Hehehe~" I grinned proudly before handing him a small cookie jar. Well, makeshift cookie jar, I guess. I just bought a ribbon earlier and slapped it to make it more like a present.

"Happy birthday, Leon. Albeit a late one." I tell him. "Here, a small present from me."

"A present from... Bocchan? For... Me...?"

"That's right! Hehe~! I made them myself, you know? I know it's hard to believe but-"

He fell on his back while covering his face.

"Leon?!"

*Third person POV*

Leon had to take a VERY deep breath to calm down his heart that was beating wildly.

"I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him I love him-"

"Oi~ Leon~" He poked his arm again and again. "You good?"

"Yes, please give me a moment, bocchan."

"Oh, okay."

Mika hummed while trinkering some items Leon brought in their base. He took a glance to the boy next to him who is still lying unmoving on their makeshift bed.

"How long is he gonna lie down there..."

Leon then sat up and flashed him a grin.

"Thank you, bocchan!" He tightly clutched the gift to his chest. "I will treasure this forever!"

"Ah, I prefer that you eat it, you know? I made that for you to eat it or you can share it with others."

*Hiyori POV*

And also, I wanna see if the cookies are to his liking. Although it tasted fine when I tried one last night... I can't be so sure if it fits his taste.

"Jaa, thank you for the-"

Ah.

Did he just-

"Thank you for the cookies again, bocchan." Leon smiled at me again before opening the cookie jar.

Oh.

I thought he was about to say "Thank you for the food/itadakimasu". I must be mishearing things.

Of course Leon wouldn't say that. He's not Japanese like me.

*Third person POV*

Leon may look calm outside, but he is internally panicking and screaming at his self.

"Aaaaaaaah!! I almost said thank you for the food!! That would've given me away!! I don't want bocchan to find out I'm japanese like him!! Stupid me!!"

(A/N: ironically they're still speaking japanese despite the setting in britain. Anime logic 101.)

He distracted his self by opening the cookie jar and and started munching on the cookie.