𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

Chapter 02

𝐴𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡

╔ —————————————————————————— ╗

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

╔ —————————————————————————— ╗

Liked by AlexJr, ChloeAm, SelenaGomez and 4,938,832 othersVerenaEm A long list of dates and locations over on our website

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Liked by AlexJr, ChloeAm, SelenaGomez and 4,938,832 others
VerenaEm A long list of dates and locations over on our website.
@AlexJr @LukeY2 @LiliRose @PeterSt

ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛs-

User1: Ataraxia is back!

User2: How did I not know this was a thing?

ChloeAm: I'm so freaking excited!!
LiliRose: I know, didn't appreciate getting a call at 7 in the morning!
ChloeAm: oops

taylorswift: I-

User3: New music already

User4: I want to go!

ashleybenson: Bought

florencepugh: JRNKFKEMSLLA
User5: DKKRNRJFKKS

SelenaGomez: I'm going.
User6: Tell her to come to the UK

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

ʜᴀɪʟᴇᴇ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴꜱᴛᴀɴᴛ ʙᴀɴɢɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ᴅᴏᴏʀ, making throw the duvet over her and stand up while the knocking continued she shouted through the apartment.

"I'm coming!"

Her walk increased as well as the sound did as she unlocked the front door, which revealed her four best friends.

"You four better have a good reason. It's a Saturday." She mumbled turning around away from them and went to her living room, lying down on her couch.

"Your Hailee your normally happy waking up early what happened? Are you sick?" Blake started asking rushing over to check her forehead.

"Of being woken up at..." She trailed off grabbing Blake's watch and checking the time. "11:28 what the hell." Hailee mumbled hiding her face in the cushion.

"Brought you tea." One of her friends came over.

She looked up checking if they were lying before seeing Taylor with her tea.

"Gimme." Hailee whispered reaching out for the cup.

All of her friends laughed at her childish attitude, but Taylor complied and gave her the drink.

The tired girl immediately took a sip and sighed dramatically.

"Life saver."

Hailee was never a coffee type, it was tea all the time, even though her friends joked about it they never forced her to try coffee even if they thought she'd like it, which she was grateful for.

They laughed at her words and sat on her L-shaped couch as Hailee finally sat up properly.

"Now, why are you here at my apartment on a Saturday?" She looked around at the girls, who looked like they were going to die from excitement.

"Ataraxia is going back on tour!" Florence practically screamed.

"Cool?" Hailee said slowly, confused where this would be going.

"We are so going! And so are you so no backing out Misses." Selena pointed at the other brunette of the room.

"I don't even know them." Hailee mumbled, frowning while sipping her drink.

"That's why we have over a month to educate you." Florence smiled widely at her old co-star.

"Think of it as if you're at school." Blake attempted to cheer the girl up, from her so called misery.

"Because that's any better." Hailee mumbled putting her cup on the table before standing up, while clapping once. "Then let's get learning." She shook her head silently as her friends jumped up.

¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸¸♬·¯·♩¸¸♪·¯·♫¸¸

ᴠᴇʀᴇɴᴀ ᴡᴀꜱ ʙᴜꜱʏ ʀᴜɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʟ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ʜᴇʀ ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟ curly hair that had just been freshly washed.

She had took a shower to get away from the buzzing sound of her phone from instagram since she posted the announcement this morning. And what a shock it was still buzzing.

"I need a new phone." Verena grumbled towards Alex, as she flung herself on the couch.

"Stop whining, do you know what I'd do to be this famous?" Chloe jumped in before Alex had the chance.

Verena scoffed and looked up at her, "Bitch please you wouldn't last a day."

"Ladies" Luke said wrapping his arms around Chloe. "Let's not start anything."

The wet haired girl stood up and started to walk out her living room. "And get out of my house!" She called back at them.

All her friends left knowing if they didn't she'd, even if they didn't want to leave. Verena heard the door locked and went into her bedroom, lying down on her bed.

She opened her phone and saw notifications from instagram, which she pressed on it.

A lot of people's comments and likes popped up on her screen but it felt like her eyes were dragging her towards one notification.

haileesteinfeld liked your post

Her curiosity getting the best off her she rolled over onto her stomach and clicked on the profile. Verena went through some of her posts with her friends hyping her up which made her mentally grimace.

She scrolled all the way to the top after a few and liked the recent post and closed instagram then the phone. She turned back over onto her back and stared at the ceiling.

╚ —————————————————————————— ╝

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.